PDA

View Full Version : Had a Weird half hour!!

Donna
23-06-2006, 07:24 PM
I have just had the strangest "playtime" with Chloe.:-D

She used to be very shy but has been getting more vocal and says hello most days. She sits on the swinging hammock with me in the afternoons and enjoys her bedtime playtimes on my bed. But today she has got even stranger...:shock:

I have a toy which is just a bit of string on a stick (think the toy has fallen off) and I was playing with her in the garden with it. She grabbed the end in her teeth and was pulling back on it like I have seen dogs do. She would not let it go and was really enjoying the tug of war!! After a bit I got up and literally walked her indoors with the string in her mouth like she was on a lead!!!:shock: :-D

Have you got a cat like Chloe? What mad behavious do they show??

EmmaG
23-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Bronwyn is a bit of a nutter :) She likes to play with her plastic coated fabric tape measure, she will pick it up make a funny "Chirup" sound and run off with it!! lol

CJK
23-06-2006, 07:35 PM
my lot are pretty boring, they play with cat toys and thats about it really!

Snoof
23-06-2006, 07:36 PM
Mine like to do horrible things to cables. Given we have a massive internal network (as Matt's company is run primarily from our house), this is not a good thing... :lol:

random
23-06-2006, 07:38 PM
My 2 run up and down the stairs and round the house every evening, about 8pm, sounds like thunder :shock:

Also every morning I take Vitanni to my dad's for a couple of hours while my son is at nursery, and she plays all morning with my sisters kitten Ionee. They are always doing really crazy stuff together, I will HAVE to get some pics, they are a right pair! :lol:

random
23-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Bronwyn is a bit of a nutter :) She likes to play with her plastic coated fabric tape measure, she will pick it up make a funny "Chirup" sound and run off with it!! lol

Vitanni and my sisters kit make that sound all the time, i'd never heard it come from a cat before! :shock: :lol:

Donna
23-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Misty does that chirrup noise, and she makes strange noises in her throat too!!! Cant quite describe it in "type" tho.

Although she has now mastered the miaow after months of her being a kitten and not knowing how to do it!!!

Their characters at 18 months are certainly coming out - they are such individuals now and so much happier/friendly towards humans!

Hreow
23-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Fetches and carries sticks (ok twigs)? No... don't think Rover does anything odd at all... :-D

Glad you had a good playtime. It's good when it gets creative and different, isn' it. :-) Maybe she was pretending she was a circus-cat. The worlds strongest cat, able to shift a whole human with just her teeth and a bit of string. :grin:

Donna
24-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Maybe she was pretending she was a circus-cat. The worlds strongest cat, able to shift a whole human with just her teeth and a bit of string. :grin:

She seemed to enjoy "walking on a "lead"!!! She thought she was a dog for half an hour!!! :-D