PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant online service

SillyTilly
22-06-2006, 05:04 PM
I just wanted to say what great service I got from two online companies.

In both I placed my order 9pm Tuesday night, and both orders arrived today.

The first company was http://www.kittycatboutique.co.uk/ where I ordered two GORGEOUS collars. They are just as lovely in the flesh as on the computer. Very well made and so pretty. They even arrive in a pretty little organza bag! Unfortunately they kittens are so small that they don't fit yet - so no cute pictures I'm afraid.

The second company was http://www.collarsandtags.co.uk/ from whom I ordered two tags. THey arrived today and are lovely too. Very well and clearly engraved.

I was recommended both companies from here, and I am so pleased with the results. So thank you companies and thank you cat pages!!!

Olivia

CJK
22-06-2006, 05:08 PM
I can vouch for the speedy service of kittycatboutiqe, my collars arrived within 3 days I think it was!

I was looking at the tags on that tag page,love the fish shaped ones! not sure what to get though

Hreow
22-06-2006, 05:43 PM
One of each of course, as usual, CJ! :-)

I'm working my way though the Kittycat Boutique Catalogue. It has kept Rover looking well-dressed and safe since he was old enough to wear a harness, and the toys are now dead rags so time for new ones there as well.

SillyTilly
22-06-2006, 05:59 PM
I think KittyCatBoutique is going to be VERY addictive. Just found out that they make kitten size collars too. So I've ordered a couple of those now...

CJK
22-06-2006, 06:19 PM
oh, kitty collars....didnt realise that. off to take a look!!

Donna
22-06-2006, 06:21 PM
I ordered two new collars the other day from Kittycat Boutique - will show you the pics when the arrive!!

CJK
22-06-2006, 06:24 PM
HOw did you find the kitten collars? I just looked nad I cant see them. Would love one for Alisha cos her pink stripes one is too big for her

borderdawn
22-06-2006, 06:30 PM
I think I posted the link to collars and tags on here after I got a super service too, a great company.
Dawn.

Hreow
22-06-2006, 06:53 PM
If you can't see kitten collars, just ask? It's what I did to get my harnesses. :-D

Donna
22-06-2006, 06:55 PM
I think I posted the link to collars and tags on here after I got a super service too, a great company.
Dawn.

I have kept that link Dawn - will be ordering new tags shortly :-D

CJK
22-06-2006, 06:56 PM
If you can't see kitten collars, just ask? It's what I did to get my harnesses. :-D

If you don't ask you dont get!

PWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEEEEEEeeeeeeee

SillyTilly
22-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Yeah they're not on the site, but Emma-Louise said she does them in an email. So I've just ordered the ones I want and then put a note on the order saying I want kitten size.

Olivia

CJK
22-06-2006, 08:43 PM
cool. i love the pink winterfrost!!!! and the yellow butterfly

CJK
23-06-2006, 07:06 AM
OK well, The boys and I decided On the yellow collar with fishies on!
And of course I'll post pictures once it arrives.
So many gorgeous ones to choose from, it's a hard decision!

Sweet
23-06-2006, 07:48 AM
Im going to check both links after the school run today - but I dont have Paypal so it will have to be Postal Order x

CJK
23-06-2006, 02:27 PM
I hate paypal. Think it a disgrace all the cahrges. Did you know theyre run by ebay? So when you sell items one aby and take paypal, theyre actually charging you twice for the same thing!

I want so many of those collars though. Think I'll slowly get a few more and change them around every now and then

Hreow
23-06-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm no fan of PayPal either. Checks work in most places, just delays the delivery a bit. I can easily live with that. :-)