PDA

View Full Version : A thoroughly informative morning!

CJK
22-06-2006, 12:35 PM
I have a really informative and thoroughly enjoyable morning.

Have been sat here for a few hours almost, with a big mug of coffee, reading two issues of cat world!.

I have so enjoyed reading them.

I have read about pet owners who smoke putting thier pets health at risk (I dont smoke)

Did you know smoking can increase your cats chances of getting feline lymphoma?

Also read an article alla bout maine coones, and one I REALLY enjoyed about the markings characteristics and history of ragdolls.

Also a good few pages giving a brief outline of many different breeds of cats.

An article on making indoor cats more happy ( with some good ideas for cat toys and activiteis)
An articel on introducing kids to a new cat,

theres a few more to read later, pain management in cats, and an article about chocolate abyssinians.

oh and a good one on grooming kittens!

Basically I have found the, to be jam packed of usefull information.I really enjoyed it. Elliot loved looking at the pictures too.

definatly going to keep buying it now. maybe not subscribe in case it does get a bit 'samey', but am going to find a stockist

Naomi
22-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Sounds like you had a great morning CJ

Hreow
22-06-2006, 12:54 PM
I thought you *had* found a stockist. :grin:

yola
22-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Sounds like you've had an enjoyable morning!! Cat World is a good mag - I used to get them a while back every now and again.

CJK
22-06-2006, 01:37 PM
oh a VERY good stockist hreow. Even delivered it to my door :-)

I'm not sure what I enjoyed more, reading the mags or the fact I got the time to read them!!
It also proved enjoyable for elliot looking at pictures and making nosies. I was ointing out to him saying "ginger cat, white cat"

So enjoyed doing soemthing FOR ME for a short while :-)

Naomi
22-06-2006, 01:42 PM
It's even better when your children get some enjoyment and education out of it too :D

Fran
22-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Sounds like a lovely relaxing morning Carly :cool: