PDA

View Full Version : I cant find oscar!!!

JemBob
20-06-2006, 11:09 AM
He went out this morning at 9ish and he only ever goes out for 20 minutes and then comes home I have been calling in the streets for 30 minutes I cant find him he cmes when he is called! I don'tknow if am over reacting or what but he usually comes whn he is called :(

dinahsmum
20-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Just like Violet the other day I expect that he has become fascinated by something and either lost track of time or got himself shut in (9am, people leaving for work, closing houses, garages, porches, sheds).
Fingers crossed he'll be back soon with that WHAT!!?? look on his face.

CJK
20-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Oh I hope you find him Jem.
It's very worrying isnt it when you can't find them!

Fingers crossed he is home soon wondering what all the fuss was about!

Moli
20-06-2006, 11:38 AM
If he is anything like mine, he will be sitting watching you! Sure he will come back soon..

JemBob
20-06-2006, 11:40 AM
thanks you two and yes he came back just as I wass about to run out the door...he waas covered in grass little stones and mud with the expression :shock: what what happened what I miss! I just grabbed himand gave him a big hug and some tuna was well happy....I wish he wouldnt do that!!!

dinahsmum
20-06-2006, 11:42 AM
That's a nice quick happy ending!

JemBob
20-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Think I just overeacted really need to wait a bit longer sorry guys lol!

CJK
20-06-2006, 11:49 AM
no need to be sorry, it can be worrying when they act differently to normal and dissapear off for however short a time.

Just glad he is back home safe and sound with you

carternm31
20-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Dont worry, i've been there so many times, especially after we'd just moved into our new house. I was out everynight till god knows what time waiting for her to come back in so I could sleep without worrying! :lol:

JemBob
20-06-2006, 11:53 AM
he is sleeping on my lap now man its nuts Can't believe how much he means to me!

Elaine
20-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Aww bless the little monkey, imagine him worrying you like that. Bad kitty xxx
Glad all is well and he is home again.

JemBob
20-06-2006, 12:01 PM
he did the most sweet thing last night I went t bed natural he followed I but my hand next to my he buts his paw on my hand I moved thinking he wanted more room he got up lay next to me and but his paw on my hand again and looked at my for ages first time he did that!

Mags
20-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Glad he's back home safely.........I wish all missing cats came home that quick.....:(

yola
20-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Aww Jem - that's so sweet:D I'm so happy he turned up so quickly. Don't worry about panicking, I do it all the time when that rascal Darcy sneaks through the trellis and goes on his travels :cool:

CathyW
20-06-2006, 02:40 PM
so glad he turned up[ safe n well, when we first moved in here, reggie climbed out the window (we are on the first floor) and he was missing all night, found him sitting on my neighbours window ledge, he had got confused. i was so glad i got him home, i smothered him in kisses.:lol:

Sweet
20-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Only just caught this thread.......

Jem I know exactly how you were feeling - so glad hes back now, when Violet went missing last week I was out of my mind - give him big huggles from me ! x

Jac
20-06-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm so glad you got him so quickly.

It's amazing how much we love our cats and miss them. If you didn't love him you wouldn't have worried the way you did. It's only natural.
So glad it's a happy ending.