PDA

View Full Version : Cat/Kitten Creche LOL

Sweet
19-06-2006, 04:34 PM
:roll: My house today has been like a Cat/Kitten Creche LOL...

There was Violet and Mau Mau - my two - in and out all day

Mazy next door in and out nibbling food

Star the little grey kitten who was a stray and never had its owner turn up so my neighbours up the road adopted her, they are on holiday for 2 weeks so i am looking after her daily in and out nibbling food and wanting cuddles

A beautiful larger grey cat with speckles down his/her back and rings around his/her tail in and out and laying in the lounge - not sure who he/she belongs too - but is here quite often

So I may be off work, but busy cuddling all these little furry ones :D

Julie x

Elaine
19-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Aww bless 'em all. I think Violet must be handing out flyers in the street with your address on it LOL

Sweet
19-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Elaine, I agree LOL x

Snoof
19-06-2006, 05:04 PM
:lol: Sounds like my house!

Sweet
19-06-2006, 07:02 PM
:lol: Snap x

CJK
19-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Ahh now I am a bit more fussy. I only let cats in my house if I know whose they are!
We did have a neighbour about a year ago who had a cat called buffy, she was in here all the time. I went round his house once to give him a parcel that came while he was out, and as he opened the door who came out? Twix and oatmeal!
I then discovered they were going out of my house in the morning, and jumping on his bed with him while he slept after his night shifts!!!!

Sweet
19-06-2006, 07:17 PM
The only one I dont know is the larger grey one.....only wish I did, he/she looks a lovely well looked after cat x