PDA

View Full Version : Now he's 64

dinahsmum
18-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Paul McCartney reaches the milestone birthday today - shame he is on his own, presumably with memories of Linda.

What do you envisage for yourself @ 64? Can you just not imagine being that ancient?! :roll:

Luke
18-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Happy Birthday Sir Paul....
Hmmmn me at 64...a LONG way off, but i would like to think i would still be around then.....probably won't have changed much to the way i am now i doubt, despite being a wrinkley and grey (white?)-i shall allways live by the old motto of "You don't stop playing because you get old, You get old because you stop playing!" and i think many of my relatives illustrate this well!

Kim
18-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Happy Birthday Paul

Well, it is only 20 years away for me and only 8 for OH......

Hopefully I'll be retired surrounded by my pets and having the time to really enjoy them. I also hope my children will be settled and happy with good jobs and that we have moved from this house (too big for us, even now!) and into a 2 bedroomed bungalow in Hampshire/Dorset. :)

Naomi
18-06-2006, 08:55 PM
humm another 34 years yet for me but I'd like to think that both me & oh will still be together and have a few grandchildren and plenty of pets to keep us happy

MrsH
18-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Hopefully I'll only be 64 on the outside with loads of zest for life still, the ability to continue to laugh at life's eccentricities and myself! and an "inside" age of about 16!