PDA

View Full Version : Roverian Chronicles.

Hreow
16-06-2006, 07:09 PM
This weekend was a quietly interesting one. First, I found a nice warm/cool
place to relax and watch the birdlife. Here I've just spotted a possible
snack. Of course that dratted two-legger who trails behind me is useless
at sneaking, and the crow got away.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/Hreow/interest.jpg
Any claims she has that I decided at the last moment that it looked awfully
big and, well... *fierce*, are of course just lies.

This *looks* quite like my cat-litter, and smells a bit like it should be
a clean loo as well, but when you dig down, it turns into this lovely thick
clay (looks *great* as cat-paw prints on the carpet when you get home!)
so I kept digging until I had a big hole. It didn't sit right, so I didn't use it.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/Hreow/excavation.jpg

Last of all, you need to catch your flies. As demonstrated:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/Hreow/flycatcher.jpg

All in all two useful days.

Snoof
16-06-2006, 07:13 PM
:lol:

Oh Hreow, he's so gorgeous! Thank goodness for you and Rover - I've always wanted a red Aby but can't talk myself into getting a pedigree for toffee :roll: :lol: So I can live vicariously through you :-D

Hreow
16-06-2006, 07:21 PM
You mean you don't have *time* to get a pedigree before twelve new strays pile in the front door and stay. :-D

I'd love a black cat, and Ninja in particular, so we're even.

Mags
16-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Lovely story...........and great pics Hreow!:D

I never tire of looking at Rover!:D

dandysmom
16-06-2006, 08:43 PM
He is SO handsome!! Got to see the "racing stripe" down his back in the last shot...and the lovely black tail tip!! Liked the narration, but I'm sure you mis-heard him about the crow being too big and fierce...think Rover was saying HE"s big and fierce lol

borderdawn
16-06-2006, 09:20 PM
He's a lovely Cat Hreow, really lovely.
Dawn.

whiskey
16-06-2006, 09:23 PM
brilliant what a little stunner:D :D :D :D

Moli
16-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Lovely story, he is just so gorgeous!!

Elaine
16-06-2006, 10:29 PM
He's an absolute beauty xxx

Fran
16-06-2006, 10:42 PM
He really is adorable. You are so lucky to have such an adorable cat Hreow! Brilliant piccies and narrative :D

Hreow
17-06-2006, 01:12 AM
He is SO handsome!! Got to see the "racing stripe" down his back in the last shot...and the lovely black tail tip!! Liked the narration, but I'm sure you mis-heard him about the crow being too big and fierce...think Rover was saying HE"s big and fierce lol

His racing-stripe is even more prominent when the "tuned" sportscar rumbles down the back road. He really hates it, so he get this ever-so-cute ridge down his back as all his stripe stands on end.

Of course! He was just.... distracted, yes that's it, *distracted* by this lovely fence behind him that he hadn't climbed in the last five minutes. He didn't turn tail and run away, he just decided that there were more important things to supervise from the fence. :grin: Whole body said "*Holy*.....fishpaste". :-D

I am lucky. He gives great hugs as well. Hope he never grows out of those.

dandysmom
17-06-2006, 02:31 AM
As the cliche goes, discretion is the better part of valor...:-D And the view is undoubtably better from the fence...he he. Sultan used to erect his racing stripe, put his ears back slightly and stalk slowly at any dog that he met on his walk...confused them...worked every time but once...:roll: Scritch the little rascal for me!

dinahsmum
17-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Lovely story and great pictures.
It's nice - no purrfect that he is able to use you to catalogue all his mews, er news. Hope you have just taken a paws, rather than finishing this story.
:cat21

Sweet
17-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Great pics and story line x

Snoof
17-06-2006, 09:39 PM
You mean you don't have *time* to get a pedigree before twelve new strays pile in the front door and stay. :-D

I'd love a black cat, and Ninja in particular, so we're even.
Well, that too :lol: Which reminds me, I should PM you to tell you some news, because I can't really tell the whole forum until it's finalised (if it is).

You must come visit sometime and see Ninja - ever since Tiddles started coming in lots, I've been petting them both at the same time and he will jostle for attention :shock: I can barely recognise my little fellow anymore, and I'm sure that shouldn't please me but I'm so proud of him! :-D

He's been getting better with strangers and people he doesn't know well, too :-)

Hreow
17-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Oh dear... that will be people invited next, then. :grin: May I be proud of him (from a safe distance) as well?

Snoof
18-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Of course :-D