PDA

View Full Version : ronnie chooses his moments

CathyW
15-06-2006, 08:47 AM
just finished my brekky, having a nice coffee, and get ready for the day, and whats does ronnie do, he manages the biggest chuck up he can manage :roll: why does he try to make it as long as poss,it was about 6 inches long :shock: not nice at all. and then he comes in to have a chat with me and seemed all happy with himself :lol:
what a waste of food as well he will be hungry later. and for a sickie cat hes certainly a dumpling :lol:

Rosie
15-06-2006, 09:31 AM
My Rosie is always doing sickies. Often it is because she eats too quickly but from what I have heard - not uncommon in cats. Does anyone know why?

yola
15-06-2006, 09:57 AM
That Ronnie's a lil ol monkey!!! Just want you needed with your brekkie, eh, BM??? ;)

I had to wash and iron a duvet cover in one of my spare bedrooms yesterday as Darcy had barfed furball and biscuit all over it. Put it back on last night all fresh and clean only to find a new furball with associated 1/2 digested 'muck' around it smack in the middle of the duvet this morning.

WHAT is it with cats and vomit :roll: :roll: :roll:

CathyW
15-06-2006, 03:32 PM
and they have to *back up* while they do it as well :roll:why cant they do it like a dog, all in one pile. (and sorry if anyones eating at the moment)

Naomi
15-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Well touch wood Moli's not had furballs or been sick but I'm sure she will given time :D

janey83
15-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Lol BM, thats so true! And they always seem to do it in a tight corner, or on somethin n it gets in the cracks! Ewww.

CathyW
15-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Lol BM, thats so true! And they always seem to do it in a tight corner, or on somethin n it gets in the cracks! Ewww.or on the rug u have just washed n dried :D or better still or should that be worse still by the side of the bed in the middle of the night, and u find it first thing in the morning :shock: remeind me again why i have cats????:lol:

janey83
15-06-2006, 06:47 PM
or on the rug u have just washed n dried :D or better still or should that be worse still by the side of the bed in the middle of the night, and u find it first thing in the morning :shock: remeind me again why i have cats????:lol:

Oh yeah, I erm once stood in Tiggers sick! It was all cold!:shock: .It was minging! Then I heard him having a fight out side, so with nothin on my feet (apart from sick!). I hopped down the stairs n outside to separate them! Oh I was laughing my head of later, when Id cleaned my feet.:)

CathyW
15-06-2006, 06:51 PM
worse thing i ever trod in was one night i was trying to get the cats in and i was bare foot in the garden when i trod on a snail :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:: shock: so yukky bigtime :?

janey83
15-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Awww, poor little snail!
I once stood on a cockroach in Spain! I had shoes on but it was still horrible! Good job it was in the dark n couldnt look at it! (not that id want too!)

CathyW
15-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Awww, poor little snail!
I once stood on a cockroach in Spain! I had shoes on but it was still horrible! Good job it was in the dark n couldnt look at it! (not that id want too!)poor snail :shock:poor me, it was horrible, whats was worse was picking up a box and it had a slug on it MEGA YUK :shock::shock::shock:
im not a creepy crawly slidy sort of person :lol: