PDA

View Full Version : Daft cat.

Snoof
13-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Sweep has formed a strong, unbreakable bond in this house. A loving bond, a playful bond, a bond he never wants to go without...

A bond with Sam.

This is Sam:

http://www.snoof.co.uk/pets/rats/pics/sam5.jpg

Aside from the obvious problems in this feline-to-rodent romance, there's another issue... Namely... Sam would like to eat Sweep, whole. That's right, the rat would like to eat the cat.

Any number of times per day, Sweep will come into the lounge and sit like this:

http://www.snoof.co.uk/pets/sweep/pics/12-6-2006/006.jpg

He will cast yearning, loving glances at Sam and occasionally he will press his nose against the cage in hopes of a kiss... At which point Sam charges him and attempts to bite the aforementioned nose :lol:

Sweep will recoil, hurt and confused that the love of his life would reject him so callously, and sit there staring yearningly again... Until the moment comes when he gathers up all his bravery and goes for another attempt at kissing, cuddling, getting married and having some very strange babies.

Sam appears to think Sweep would make for a lovely meal. Sweep is undeterred, however - he's standing his ground and coming back regularly to shower Sam with affection.

Affection which will be thrown back in his face when Sam thinks he's coming too close.

Another doomed love affair in the animal kingdom. Should I ring RELATE?

Mags
13-06-2006, 05:32 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Awww... poor Sweep keep getting rejected like that!

Excellent pics Snoof!

Sweet
13-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Great pics and lovely words x

CathyW
13-06-2006, 07:07 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh inter species love,nothing like it, my cat reg had or wanted to have an affair with a lady rabbit from acroos the road, little minx used to come n sit in our garden and tease him. poor reggie never got over the rejection.:(

Moli
13-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Poor Sweep, he just wants to be loved!!Lovely pictures...

Naomi
13-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Awww poor Sweep :(

Snoof
13-06-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm sure Sweep will be ok. I wish I had pictures of him trying to swat Sam - he genuinely seems to want to play. Sam, on the other hand, genuinely seems to want to eat him :lol:

dinahsmum
14-06-2006, 07:53 AM
The love that dare not squeak its name ........................
It'll never work!

Snoof
14-06-2006, 12:29 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

Hreow
14-06-2006, 01:45 PM
So you'll have Ninja bringing strange cats home, Sweep bringing strange rats in, kittens bringing goodness knows what in... When were you moving to a bigger house, again? Williamson Park, perhaps? :grin:

Snoof
14-06-2006, 02:35 PM
:lol:

I wonder if they'll let us live in the Ashton Memorial :lol: :roll:

Fran
14-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Poor Sweep :-D Brilliant piccies Snoof!!

dandysmom
14-06-2006, 09:06 PM
It'll never work!
Oooh, DM!!!!