PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Plea For Bengal Cat Rescue

stewart.clan
12-06-2006, 11:54 PM
We have 13 Bengals due in next week from a very unfortunate situation. But with 16 cats needing homes at the moment, we have no where to put them!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you can offer a foster home let us know. The cats are in Lincolnshire and we will be taking some to Wiltshire to HQ.

WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Maria & Dave
Area Co-Ordinators (Scotland West)
http://www.bengalcatrescue.org.uk/

dinahsmum
13-06-2006, 07:54 AM
What a sad situation.
If I hadn't got the kittens I might have been able to give over a room to a couple of these poor cats until they found permanent homes but it's not possible now.
I'm sorry.
Hope you get the help you deserve.

Sweet
13-06-2006, 12:50 PM
I hope the little ones find homes - sorry I cannot be of help x

Kay
14-06-2006, 07:49 PM
So sorry I can't be of any help. I hope you manage to get this sorted.

CathyW
15-06-2006, 06:36 PM
ive always wanted a bengal, but with my 2 already n a dog, sorry couldnt help, plus we are in an upstairs flat, not fair not enough room, but they are adorable.

Bengal Cat Rescue
16-06-2006, 06:11 PM
I'll be putting up details of the cats shortly. There 12 coming in on top of the 15 currently in our care. We are full to bursting and really need some more foster carers otherwise as of next week we will have to start turning cats away that need our help.

Some of the cats coming in have lived with other cats and could be homed with cats, if the introductions wwere done carefully. :)

Moggz
17-06-2006, 04:35 PM
I could help - but i have no transport. be it with the bengals or the ones already in rescue.

Mog

smudgley
17-06-2006, 04:38 PM
deleted.....

stewart.clan
17-06-2006, 04:55 PM
I could help - but i have no transport. be it with the bengals or the ones already in rescue.

Mog

Hi Moggz

Would it be possible for you to forward your name, address and telephone number to stewart.clan@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Maria & Dave