PDA

View Full Version : Fran-anymore news on the siamese/oriental babies?

Luke
12-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Fran....was just wondering (as im sure a few others were too) how the Siamese/Oriental kitten quest is coming along-any more kittens born from your chosen breeder yet?
Any news whatsoever?
:D

Fran
12-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Funny you should mention that Luke :lol:

I spent the night at the breeders last Tuesday and helped deliver some little ones :cool: 4 Siamese and a choc tortie Oriental. They are only a week old but one of the Siamese girls is showing promise, nice low ears, eye shape etc...Not sure what colour she will be yet but she will definitely tortie point. I worked hard to get this little girl going as she had a difficult birth and was slow to start. Already feel a close bond with her as I really worked hard to save her :cool:

She is called Porsha and hubby has kindly bought her for my 40th birthday :D

Not a brilliant piccie..but here is Porsha taken yesterday. She has just started to open her eyes....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/pretty1kitty/Porsha.jpg

Luke
12-06-2006, 09:46 AM
WOW at last you have your first siam baby!
Congrats-she looks rather gorgeous already!:D

dinahsmum
12-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Oh how lovely!
What a wonderful birthday present.

(If Porsha and Bentley had babies what would they be - MGs, TVRs, Ferraris ... or motor bikes or ....)

Moli
12-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Brilliant PK, she is gorgeous, so pleased there was one for you in this litter, keep us updated...

Naomi
12-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Awww she looks so sweet. Congratulations

Hreow
12-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Now *that's* a proper birthday present! Saving a kitten's life and getting to keep it! Well done!!
She's adorable! Thanks for posting the photo!

Mags
12-06-2006, 11:27 AM
You lucky girl Fran.....what a fabulous birthday present!:D

Make sure you keep us updated on Porsha's progress!;)

Kazz
12-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Congratulations - Happy Birthday and welcome to Porsha, :D

Sweet
12-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Lovely story, glad Portia made it, and even more so your kind Hubby bought Portia for you as a 40th Birthday pressy - we want loads of pics when you can, will it be around 8 wks before you can bring her home?

Fran
12-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Lovely story, glad Portia made it, and even more so your kind Hubby bought Portia for you as a 40th Birthday pressy - we want loads of pics when you can, will it be around 8 wks before you can bring her home?

She'll be around 13 weeks old when I get her Sweet, a week or so after her second vaccinations.

I think even if this baby isn't show quality, I feel such a bond with her now that she will be coming home with me anyhow ;) I do have a lovely hubby and secretly he is as excited as me :roll: :-D

borderdawn
12-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Hope she makes it, she sounds very special already.
Dawn.

Donna
12-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Congratulations Fran. She is a beauty.

Elaine
13-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Bless that sweet ickle baby and congratulations on your hard work, new arrival and birthday when they come xxx