PDA

View Full Version : My sad tale by Socks the ill treated :(

PaulaB
10-06-2006, 04:42 PM
I was minding my business in the porch having a nice sunbath when all of a sudden the door shut. I couldnt get out for ages ( a whole few minutes). It was terrible, then the aweful thing happened, she who should be nicer to me came in with the instruments of torture, the hot water and the dreaded comb from hell. For the next hundred years (or another few minutes which ever was longer) she ripped through my fur with a horrible wet comb (she claims it gets rid of fleas) it was terrible, She then tried to bribe me with buscuits I ate them but it was still horrible, but at least she did my mum and my sister as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna
10-06-2006, 04:43 PM
What a cruel mummy you are!!

Mags
10-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Awwww poor Socks:(

PaulaB
10-06-2006, 05:53 PM
He tried to get some sympathy of his mummy (Queenie) but she bit his ear. I have ordered some frontline and will be flea spraying the house tomorrow, hopefully I will get on top of the fleas now as he seems to be getting sensative to him. He is the worlds biggest mommies boy though.

Mags
10-06-2006, 05:58 PM
He tried to get some sympathy of his mummy (Queenie) but she bit his ear. I have ordered some frontline and will be flea spraying the house tomorrow, hopefully I will get on top of the fleas now as he seems to be getting sensative to him. He is the worlds biggest mommies boy though.
He sounds lovely!:D

Elaine
10-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Call the cat police:shock: that poor baby Socks has been assaulted by a flea comb:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CathyW
10-06-2006, 08:15 PM
ronnie loves the flea comb, will lay there flat on his back purring, reggie takes one look and runs for cover :-D

Fran
10-06-2006, 10:54 PM
You cruel mummy you :-D

dandysmom
11-06-2006, 02:24 AM
Poor mistreated baby! :-D