PDA

View Full Version : tomorrow I am buying.....

CJK
08-06-2006, 11:11 AM
NOT A KITTEN like i know some of you will be thinking
but

a panic mouse and
one of those micro radio controlled mice.

I have been wanting one of each for a while, and as
hubby is here tomorrow is Mr K's taxi service at the ready lol

I hope my lot will apprecaite it

Has anybody been to pets at home recently and seen the little cradle shaped kitty beds? In baby blue or pink.
OMG theyre adorable.I so want one!!!!!
Just dont think any of my lot would sleep int hem, and we do ahve eight beds/ cat cushions already!

Jac
08-06-2006, 12:16 PM
What are you like woman???? Of course they'lll love them

CJK
08-06-2006, 12:18 PM
:-)
well we HAVe spnet a lot on toys they never went near, like the two play tunnels in the cupbaord under the stairs. Hubby says I should sell em on, but i keep sayting what if we get another cat that likes them lol!!!

They just better not have sold out when I get there tomorrow!!!

Jac
08-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Do what I do. There are so many animal toys in my house I split them up and bag some for a few weeks. Then I take the bag of toys out and they think there new ones. I used to do that with the kids toys as well

CJK
08-06-2006, 12:24 PM
yeah it works with kids. My two boys have all thier toys in those stackable storage boxes, everyday we bring one box each downstairs to play with. So it means it takes about 2 weeks to get back to where we started from. They play with everything that way.

Not one of my cats has ever gone in either of the play tunnels though. Only the red pop up one from poundland, maybe as it's shorter and they can see through it. But they wont go in the furry ones.

Just have to adopt a new kitten to play in them! or steal bluebell or Bentley)

missfluffy
09-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Have you brought the panic mouse yet? I would advise against it. I brought one a couple of years ago and my baby only played with it for 5 minutes then got bored and ignored it. I have leant it to various friends with cats and they all say the same, they play with it the night it arrives then ignore it. Think of how many normal toys you can buy with the money!

Jac
09-06-2006, 01:20 PM
CJ you got your babies there new toy yet?
I'm sure there are a couple of people here that have them and there cats love it.
Let us know.