PDA

View Full Version : Dont think Angel likes Ziggy

moggymommy
07-06-2006, 10:12 AM
I think she might be scared of her.
She doesnt run away, she slowly gets closer and closer but she does growl and hiss at her. She hasnt tried to attack her or anything tho.

Ziggy isnt phased by her at all :lol:

I want them to be friends, how long will it take for them to bond?
Or is this a sign that they are never going to be playmates but instead cats that do their best to avoid each other?

I thought about spraying catnip on my hands then rubbing it on Ziggy, but that seems a bit extreme :shock:

yola
07-06-2006, 10:20 AM
It will take a little while for Angel to accept Ziggy. To ease the transition you can get a towl, rub Angel with it and then rub Ziggy with it . . . and vice versa. That way they will familiarise themselves with each others' smells and won't be so hostile (hopefully). Try to give them both love and fuss - Angel will be feeling left out and her position in the hierarchy mustn't be compromised!

dinahsmum
07-06-2006, 11:49 AM
You should hear Mini swearing at the babies! :oops: You wouldn't think an elegant old lady like her would know such language, let alone use it!
Be patient. They will sort themselves out and either like each other or agree to live in relative harmony without affection.