PDA

View Full Version : ahhhh bless

CathyW
30-05-2006, 08:06 AM
was in bed last night, and was woken up by reggie sitting on my chest. just staring at me, i stroked him, and he straight away was laying on his back waiting for the belly tickle,not falling for that again :lol: so was stroking his head, i fell asleep, and when i woke up he was still there,:lol: he loves his strokes, but wish he would get his timing better LOL he layed on my chest for hours. charlie said its cause he knows ive been ill and hes keeping an eye on me.

yola
30-05-2006, 08:51 AM
BM . . . it's really touching how animals can sense when we're poorly. Reggie sounds like a very sensitive little soul, bless his heart :-)

I know when I was very unwell back in the late 90s, both Fifi and Balie were constantly either by my bed or on it, gently purring. I think they are very loyal, protective animals on the whole.

Sweet
30-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Awwwwww bless Reggie x

CathyW
30-05-2006, 10:17 AM
hes always been the sensitive one out of the two, ronnies more *the bull in the china shop* type cat :lol: oh he has his moments but not often, but will still sneak up onto my lap for a tummy tickle.
reggie gets very stressed out easily poor fella. so have to keep calm around him.

Donna
30-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Aww he sounds a cutie!!

CathyW
30-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Aww he sounds a cutie!!hes adorable (they both are) but reggies got huge saucer eyes and they are green, ronnies got laid back brown eyes. both a pair of cuties :D

Moli
30-05-2006, 03:40 PM
The boy's love their mum...........:D