PDA

View Full Version : Mad catlady moments...

Snoof
29-05-2006, 10:35 AM
What're some of your greatest catlady moments?

Last night I went into the hallway and Sweep was there and wanting cuddles. It was the first time he let me pet him while he was on the floor. Then Ninja came trundling down the hall with a tortie-and-white in tow (:roll:) and I used my other hand to pet him. He and Sweep nuzzled each other, but when Ninja gave him headbumps he thought it was a bit much (he was stuck between Ninja and my hand) and trundled off.

I fed Ninja, and the tortie-and-white (who I think belongs to the catladies and is either considerably overweight or pregnant - but when I felt her tummy I couldn't feel anything moving) and he ate from the same bowl together :smt007

Me? A catlady? Never...

I hope he stops bringing other cats home sometime soon, and I certainly hope this one isn't a stray!

Kazz
29-05-2006, 11:44 AM
He's obviously decided its a freehouse.:D Cats all welcome, he is obviously a very friendly cat.:-D

PurpleJackdaw
29-05-2006, 12:40 PM
aww he was being sweet bringing a friend home for tea :D
still I'm glad mine dont bring friends home for food as I seem to be getting eaten out of house and home with the cats already here :roll:

Snoof
29-05-2006, 02:29 PM
I've taken to making sure I always have 4 boxes of Whiskas pouches on hand, and buy 3 bags of James Wellbeloved one week, then 2 the next, as they go through 2.5 easily in a week :roll:

Oh well, at least cats are a worthy cause :-)

Sweet
29-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Awwww lovely story x

CathyW
29-05-2006, 05:37 PM
i used to have a day cat come in, his owners used to go out to work so the cat was turfed out every morning, and he used to walk straight in up the stairs eat some food and go to sleep for the day :D my dog used to go nuts but my cats let him come in they where mates :D

Booktigger
29-05-2006, 06:57 PM
I think my weirdest is wandering round the street with Gingers food bowl to make sure he eats enough (he stays in my neighbours most of hte day, and they dont leave food down any longer as he is on a diet) - am still generally in my dressing gown and slippers!!

Canis-Equus
01-06-2006, 04:21 AM
Mmmm....

I think most of mine have been wtih Sailor.... the only cat who seems determined to cost me a fortune and get me into deep trouble...

For instance....

The day i sarcastically say, as i boot him out of the flat to 'play; ... "go out and kill me something" within earshot of the local Little Old Lady Brigade..... and then he comes home an hour later SCREAMING his head off, with a mouth full of squirrel.... yep one of the ones the Little Old Lady Brigade regularly feed.... My pleas of 'i was JOKING' went unheard...

Or how about the countless times i get called or collared on the street because ......" YOUR cat is asleep on my clean washing.... again!" From various neighbours....

Em

CathyW
01-06-2006, 08:37 AM
crikey my lot what have they done, well barnaby was always trying to move into other neighbours houses, convincing them that he was starving, to the point where they where going to report me to the rspca :shock: and ive often had to stand up on a ladder where ron n reg have climbed on the roof, theres me with the tin of food and a fork. and another day they where both stuck up a tree.(they where only tiny) and im in my nighty n dressing gown, with a tin n fork, and looked down at my feet and there where all the neighbour hood cats hoping for some dinner.
mine have caused so much trouble, named them so well.