PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else with a Devon?

cathyd
26-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Just seeing if there is anyone else out there with a Devon Rex? I have one male red tipped (or ginger if you like), who is fantastic..

Hreow
27-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Closest I've got is at the cat-show. Not quite sure how I feel about cats with wavy whiskers. Mix of ignorance and personal preference, I guess. :-) They're fairly rare, are they not?
How are they to live with? (Other than fantastic, then. :-))

Sweet
27-05-2006, 09:41 AM
Nope not here.....I have a Tortie and Black & White x

Fran
27-05-2006, 09:30 PM
I don't know much about Devon's but I have friend who owns and breeds Cornish, they are gorgeous!!

cathyd
28-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Devons vary alot in the strength of their looks, some are like little aliens. And so, so, friendly to the extreme. My Devon, Syd, reminds me of a Siamese, he's very verbal and he has a quite gentle look. So many of my neighbours find Syd sleeping on their beds and he visits each of them often. Their fur is amazing it feels like suede. He loves the car, will try and sit on the dash or the back shelf. Wags his tail. Food is a constant mission and he loves to sit on your shoulder. He is quite unlike any other cat I have had or have. Having said all that - most cats are unique aren't they. Oh and he loves to bite (gently) big toes. I must say I'm a big fan.

Az
08-06-2006, 02:27 PM
I think they are fab CathyD, please post loads of pics :)

yola
08-06-2006, 02:35 PM
I know absolutely nothing about the Devon Rex. Are they the ones with crinkly coats?? I too would love to hear more about the breed and see plenty more pictures, Cathy . . . pleeeeze :D