PDA

View Full Version : Life (and play) in the old girl yet!

dinahsmum
22-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Well, I've erected the cat-tower ready for the kittens and done a sort out of toys we had in the house and bought a few more. I was suprised at how many assorted cat-toys there were around the house. Anyway, I've gathered them all together, in our bedroom with the tower, as I want the kits to settle in there before coming downstairs to meet Dinah. There are 2 'things on sticks' - like fishing rods), couple of furry mice, squeaky mouse, squishy balls and a ball with a bell in.
Mini has been playing with the 'goldfish on a stick', which she always liked, and on Saturday night, just as I was dropping off to sleep, I heard tinkle tinkle tinkle, as she gave the ball with a bell in it a bit of a batting around the floor! :) Made me feel a bit quilty - perhaps we don't give our oldies enough opportunity to play?

yola
22-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Awww, bless little Mini (is that short for Minihaha by the way)!! I think even the oldies enjoy a bit of a mad scamper sometimes. I know my lardy Fifi will play for about a minute, and after that she's just sit and watch whilst Darcy skates around the floors endlessly in hot pursuit of a fluffy toy :roll:

Naomi
22-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Awww bless her little heart :D

Hreow
22-05-2006, 01:50 PM
All my oldies but one have liked playing. Not for long, and occasionally. Then again - they also seemed perfectly happy to just have a first-class seat at an interesting window. :-)