PDA

View Full Version : Whats your cats favourite meal/treat?

Kazz
21-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Well what meal/treat will get your cats attention regardlesss of what they are doing or what they have eaten?

For Cleo its Cheese (stronger the better she adores it) and if I use any squirty cream she is there :roll:

Jac
21-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Has to be a can of tuna.....

Mags
21-05-2006, 06:30 PM
For Cassie it is roast beef or lamb.......:D

dandysmom
21-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Leia is the only cat who's lived with me that doesn't have a special treat!! Sultan would kill for chicken, Misty adored aged cheddar, Dandy was a prawn fan and Patches thought people tuna was the best food in thw world...:roll:

Moli
21-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Has to be cold ham...........

Donna
21-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Both Misty and Chloe go mad for freshly cooked cod fillets!

Hreow
21-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Rover follows in Sultans footsteps - chicken. He's just had most of the roast. We were held at claw-point... :grin:
He gets a piece after we're done eating, and tonight he stole a bit extra from an unguarded plate. He will actually stay away from food on plates, if the food is anything but chicken and even then won't generally steal bits. The temptation was too much this time - our fault.

Fran
21-05-2006, 10:27 PM
All mine love 'real' meat whether raw or cooked ;) and they have a fettish for prawns too

dandysmom
22-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Rover follows in Sultans footsteps - chicken. He's just had most of the roast. We were held at claw-point... :grin:
He gets a piece after we're done eating, and tonight he stole a bit extra from an unguarded plate. He will actually stay away from food on plates, if the food is anything but chicken and even then won't generally steal bits. The temptation was too much this time - our fault.
I suspect Sultan is grinning down from the Rainbow bridge saying :That young'un shows promise!" Remind me sometime to tell you about when Sultan grabbed a half rotisserie chicken from the kitchen when I wasn't looking...:roll: :-D :-D

dinahsmum
22-05-2006, 09:46 AM
Poultry of any kind, which is sad, as I don't eat/cook it. :? However, if I'm anywhere where I can beg scraps I'll collect them for her.

Julie84
22-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Neither of the boys really appreciate 'human' food - despite me keep trying to tempt them with prawns, chicken, ham etc. They will sometimes eat a bit of roast chicken but would always choose their cat food if they could. :-?

Natures Menu cat treats they would kill for though. I ordered 4 packets off the internet a while ago which were delivered while I was at work and by the time I had got home they had ripped open the jiffy bag, opened all four packets of treats and eaten the entire contents! :shock:

Sweet
22-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Both Violet and Mau Mau normally stick to their normal food, but for the last two weeks on a Tuesday night enjoyed some of my home cooked roast beef :) guess they will this week too :) x

carternm31
22-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Jaffa goes for mad for those little Whiskers treats. She generally eats Felix or whiskers pouches.

Bengal Babe
22-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Tia = Prawns or Fresh roast chicken
D'arcey = Chicken
Sebestian = anything edible - well he is a Bengal :) :)

yola
22-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Fifi - Ham, chicken, tuna-juice, prawns
Balie - Prawns or tuna-juice. Also loves corn chips and popadoms
Darcy - not at all bothered about any human food.

CathyW
24-05-2006, 07:55 AM
reggie loves squirty cream :lol: ronnies not a moocher he will wait for me to put treats in his bowl, but barnanby used to be the worlds worse moocher nothing was safe from him LOL

andrew021
31-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Jet loves prawns.

I tried her on sardines in tomato sauce and in sunflour oil as I read someone else's cat loves them, she tried it but she was like a kid when they eat something they dont like, they sit with their tounge out trying to spit it out.

dandysmom
31-05-2006, 09:02 PM
Misty loved sardines in oil almost as much as cheddar...the rest of them hate them!!

Elaine
03-06-2006, 11:12 AM
The Diva is a prawn junkie:) Nothing else will do.
Bernie loves a little bit of cheese but also loves, chicken, ham, roast beef, lamb, anything really but is not so keen on comercial cat treats.

ladywerewolf
03-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Mine love tuna the best

caddy_dabby
08-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Alfie is a very polite eater and takes treats very gently. He does really enjoy the tesco finest cat food range.
Though today I found he was not always that polite. O/H decided to give him a bit of a crab stick, he was then on our laps practicually trying to remove them from between our lips. So I have a sneaky feeling he quite likes Crabsticks.
I have only had him two weeks though so I am sure I will find lots more stuff he loves.:D ;)

Luke
09-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Clementine-cheese (strong cheedar preferablly) or rabbit
Elsa-anything fishy-even fish flavoured sandwhich paste.

MzTrouble
15-06-2006, 12:40 PM
oldie - sea bream, cod, smoked salmon, salmon, any soft fish hand fed... or some melted butter

baby - chicken or beef, as raw as possible, (or chicken poached in milk) and prawns.

:D

dandysmom
15-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Oh, I forgot about butter! Patches loved butter & I always had to watch her when it was on the table; when she was feeling peckish, I always gave her a bit of it whixh she gobbled!

Moggz
18-06-2006, 07:48 AM
OK then, here we go:

Murphy - Gravy, be it veggie, onion or meat related
Nicolas - Arden grange lamb and rice dry dog food
Tiggy - Tinned salmon - won't touch the real stuff
Micah - Cheese - blue and half rotten brie are his favourite
Nathanial - Liver, raw or cooked
Pennywise - Tuna, tinned or fresh
Thomas - Yoghurt - even the key lime pie flavoured muller corners
Billy - he has only been a pet cat for a few weeks now so any food not dry cat food is to be wary of but he has decided he trusts roast chicken.
Tabby - sardines, in oil or as sandwich paste
Felix - he has 1 tiny front tooth but it doesnt stop him stealing 12 oz steaks, chicken legs, whole rabbits, venison flanks, mutton joints. But he will sit and scream if he thinks he is in luck to get primula cheese, evaporated milk or Fresh roast chicken.

And just for a giggle - Booby, my male staffie will do ANYTHING for a pear, he will jump the gate to my veggie patch for spinach carrots or tomatoes (stolen ), and adores strawberries.
and Leo my jack russel waits so patiently *cough* for a cup of tea or coffee.

Mog