PDA

View Full Version : ronnie the twit

CathyW
12-05-2006, 09:26 AM
just caught him trying to climb out the kitchen window, yelled at him to get down, he promptly fell down into the washing up bowl (full of water) hes now hiding under the bed, what a twit :lol:

CathyW
12-05-2006, 09:29 AM
just found my favorite cup broken where he jumped on it:cry: not happy now,wont beable to enjoy a coffee now :(

CathyW
12-05-2006, 09:43 AM
just found my favorite cup broken where he jumped on it:cry: not happy now,wont beable to enjoy a coffee now :(and found a small plate hes broken, did a good job didnt he:-D

yola
12-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Poor Ronnie . . . and poor you (couldn't help giggling at the cat in the washing up bowl ;) ). At least the silly puss didn't cut himself when he fell on the crockery. Think about the positives; it's a good excuse to treat yourself to a lovely new coffee cup!!! :-D

CathyW
12-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Poor Ronnie . . . and poor you (couldn't help giggling at the cat in the washing up bowl ;) ). At least the silly puss didn't cut himself when he fell on the crockery. Think about the positives; it's a good excuse to treat yourself to a lovely new coffee cup!!! :-Dit was a new one, my youngest daughter bought it for me, shes going to be upset now,ive asked the woman who sold to use originally has she got any more, and ill get her to send me one. it had some lovely pics of cats on it.

Naomi
12-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Norty Ronnie

Hope you manage to get another coffee cup like the one he broke

CathyW
12-05-2006, 01:39 PM
he.s laying on the bed without a care in the world, that will change soon,im going back to bed soon :lol: have to shunt him over :D

Sweet
12-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Awww poor thing, did make me giggle tho just thinking of him all wet x

CathyW
12-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Awww poor thing, did make me giggle tho just thinking of him all wet x he had a soggy back end, and he hid under the bed sulking and frantically washing LOL.
hes alot happier now had a cuddle on the bed with me :D