PDA

View Full Version : just run the gauntlet of starving kits

CathyW
12-05-2006, 07:58 AM
there was ronnie throwing himself down on the floor in front of me, he was doing his best grovelling act he can muster flat on his back making cute noise, how he can look lean n hungry is beyond me, hes huge :lol: then theres reggies going down the bin climbing over anything to get to me :D blimey ive only got 2 of them it must be chaos when theres a pack of them :-D one heaving mass of fur :lol:

yola
12-05-2006, 09:49 AM
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Your cats are such little purrsonalities BM . . . but it's amazing what a cat will do for food :shock:

CathyW
12-05-2006, 09:52 AM
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Your cats are such little purrsonalities BM . . . but it's amazing what a cat will do for food :shock:they do the same every moring, ronnie on the floor keeping me entertained while reggie trys to help him self :lol: they where busy trashing the kitchen this morning, they found a wasp and was stalking it :shock: little darlings :lol:

Naomi
12-05-2006, 11:02 AM
:lol: your cats do make me laff

CathyW
12-05-2006, 12:36 PM
they make me laff as well, some times im standing there pointing my finger at them telling them off, they are giving me kitty verbal back and i think sod this im arguing with a 8" high cat :lol: dont mind they normally win :oops: