PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Cat!!!

Moli
08-05-2006, 11:00 PM
The neighbours cat is always around when I go into the garden, he meows and purrs like a traction engine, he now has a new trick, he sits and looks in my patio door, my poor dogs have been going daft all evening!!!I have had to close the blinds!!Soon as he see's me going to the patio door, he shoots up on the wall and pokes his tongue out at the dogs!!!:roll: :lol:

Kazz
08-05-2006, 11:03 PM
The neighbours cat is always around when I go into the garden, he meows and purrs like a traction engine, he now has a new trick, he sits and looks in my patio door, my poor dogs have been going daft all evening!!!I have had to close the blinds!!Soon as he see's me going to the patio door, he shoots up on the wall and pokes his tongue out at the dogs!!!:roll: :lol:

That sounds far from stupid to me.;)

Mags
08-05-2006, 11:05 PM
I bet he wouldn't dare go in your garden if the dogs were out Moli!

Moli
08-05-2006, 11:09 PM
That sounds far from stupid to me.;)You can see him weighing up the situation...He sits just back from the back gate, knowing the dogs cannot get out...Luckily he gets on really well with my cats though..Think he is a bit of a character...will get a pic tomorrow of him...

Fran
09-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Would love to see some piccies of him Moli..he sounds quite a character :-D

Sweet
09-05-2006, 07:52 AM
Made me smile a little tease LOL x

dinahsmum
09-05-2006, 08:32 AM
That is such a cat thing to do! I love it!
It's nice that you have nice, bright, pet neighbours now.

yola
09-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Sounds adorable!!! Look forward to seeing some pictures of this character :D

Rosie
09-05-2006, 09:49 AM
My son's neighbour's cat is the same and when I go to visit my son with Holly my lurcher the cat just doesn't care. It completely took Holly by surprise just boldly walked into the garden and then the house just spat and flicked a paw in Holly's direction and that was sufficient to gain permanent respect:-P