PDA

View Full Version : Any cricket lovers?

dinahsmum
08-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Hidden Ashes, Channel 4 (I think - check - it's one of the terrestrials) 7.15 tonight.
Second and final part, reveiewing last summers Ashes but with footage you probably haven't seen before.
This week will be the penultimate and last tests. Ah that drama - I watched the final day early after-lunch session through a crack in my fingers!

Mags
08-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Hidden Ashes, Channel 4 (I think - check - it's one of the terrestrials) 7.15 tonight.
Second and final part, reveiewing last summers Ashes but with footage you probably haven't seen before.
This week will be the penultimate and last tests. Ah that drama - I watched the final day early after-lunch session through a crack in my fingers!
You and Amadeus if I remember rightly DM!!:lol: I watched it too....very 'on the edge of your seat' stuff!:lol: I do like to watch test cricket but strangely, I have no interest in County cricket!:roll:

Kazz
08-05-2006, 05:27 PM
I watched the last day from behind the sofa. I had to keep leaving the room and how my Dad managed to stay out of orbit is anyone's guess.:shock: he was in the garden with a chap from over the road, he couldn't watch at all we had to reply on the cheers to tell us what was happening. :roll:

Bengal Babe
08-05-2006, 08:20 PM
ERRRRRR NO - Sorry girl's but I hate cricket - so slow and blagh - Ian Botham is a bit of OK though - love his shreded wheat ads. :D

Now Rugby - bostin game

and I can't wait for the world cup - love England to win - but there is more chance of me becoming Queen of England