PDA

View Full Version : Made up wall baskets

Kazz
07-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Well made up the wall baskets today....with moss, red geraniums, ivy, and purple trailing petunia's. Keeping to set colours in the baskets this year, and I adore red geraniums look, well I love the French towns with them hanging in baskets tubs, window boxes. Can'tgo wrong I don't think.. will get some pictures if anyone is interested?

Moli
07-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Love to see your pictures Kazz, maybe get some ideas from them...;)

Sweet
07-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Yep pics please :) x

Kazz
07-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Love to see your pictures Kazz, maybe get some ideas from them...;)

Moli I look to you for idea's not vice versa, just simple this year I think.

But have got my plants for the two 16" hanging baskets, I will keep that under wraps until its planted up.

Oh yes in the wall troughts and in the baskets when I do them I put 4" or 6" plastic plant pots in empty to water into so the water goes to the bottom of the trough ;) so I water into the pot, and I have lined the troughs with old wolly jumpers to hold the water better I hope

Mags
07-05-2006, 09:33 PM
I love looking at your garden pics Kazz!

I put a plastic saucer in the base of my baskets to help hold the water......also have a hollow plastic tube pushed into them where I fill with water......

Kazz
07-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Same thing just different ways of doing it I suspect Mags - great minds think alike.;)

Mags
07-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Same thing just different ways of doing it I suspect Mags - great minds think alike.;)
:lol::lol::lol:
My acer is beginning to shoot now Kazz......it was like two dried sticks when I got it!

Kazz
07-05-2006, 10:03 PM
My Acer is pretty much in full leaf nw Mags and Eric and Ernie the two "bargain";) acers are coming along good too I'll get some pictures for you...did you ever name your Acer.

Mags
07-05-2006, 10:06 PM
I haven't thought of a name yet.....did think of Yoko (Japanese?):-D Have you got any suggestions for me? :D

Moli
07-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Mine is begining to shoot now...

Kazz
07-05-2006, 10:14 PM
I haven't thought of a name yet.....did think of Yoko (Japanese?):-D Have you got any suggestions for me? :D

Well mine aren't orginal names like that...mine are Acer, Acer Junior, Eric and Ernie.:roll:

Yoko sounds good to me.:-D

And pleased to hear yours is shoting now Moli ......we will be the Acer gang :shock: No edited to say the A Team

Moli
07-05-2006, 10:40 PM
Mine will be slower than yours, you get the good weathyer sooner than us, but it does have loads of buds on it, and some are shooting!

Mags
07-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Well mine aren't orginal names like that...mine are Acer, Acer Junior, Eric and Ernie.:roll:

Yoko sounds good to me.:-D

And pleased to hear yours is shoting now Moli ......we will be the Acer gang :shock: No edited to say the A Team
That sounds good Kazz!;)