PDA

View Full Version : *the boys* and weird

CathyW
06-05-2006, 07:30 AM
my 2 well they have surpassed themselves in weirdness this morning. like a pair of catnip junkies,but getting excited over my husbands trainers :shock: there was reggie acting like a whirling durbish on the floor where charlie had been standing, all loved up he was :lol: and ronnie well he went straight to the sorce of the entertainment, the trainers (hubby was wearing them at the time) and he was all over them like a rash. was very entertaining to watch at 6-45am:shock: better than breakfast tv anyway LOL
but why was i awake so early when i didint need to?? my reggie decided to sit on my chest, and shove his mouth in my mouth (cough spit) then that was it kitty kisses for ages, and the deep and meaningful stares.oh that was pure kitty love, (either that or really hungry LOL)
im now going to go back to bed ;) have a good day all:D

yola
06-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Cats and shoes . . . what is it with them??? My Balie sticks his head inside any of my shoes/slippers that happen to be beside the bed and goes crazy with excitement :shock: Bizarre animal :roll:

The kitty kisses make me LOL; you have a very affectionate pair there BM!!!

BTW - how's Barnaby making out in his new home?

janey83
06-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Lol, tiggers not botherd with our shoes. but he did wake me up at 6am this morninn, meowing and walking round my head, for me to go down stairs with him while he had his breckfast! tut. so now ive been awake ages n done all the house work n things, now i can relax in the sun yay.

moggymommy
06-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Our old cat Kenny used to roll about daft over my Ex's golf shoes when he came home after a game.

They're a strange breed :lol:

Snoof
06-05-2006, 01:07 PM
http://www.metahusky.net/~snoof/kitties/bootkitty.jpg
I lived for a few months, in fear of sticking my feet in my boots without looking first :lol:

Sweet
06-05-2006, 02:23 PM
awwww Snoof look x

Hreow
06-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Cat in boots as a kitten. :-)

Snoof
06-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Cat in boots as a kitten. :-)
:lol: Yep. Who knew his maiden name was "Kitten in Boot"?

CathyW
06-05-2006, 07:55 PM
http://www.metahusky.net/%7Esnoof/kitties/bootkitty.jpg
I lived for a few months, in fear of sticking my feet in my boots without looking first :lol:ahhhhh so cute :D i had a kitty like that along time ago, he was one crazy cat,
havent heard from barnabys new mum, alll must be well or they would of got back to me.
and ronnie n reggie are a pair of love kittys :lol:

Donna
06-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Awww thats so cute - cats and shoes and kitty kisses!!!

My Chloe likes laying on my boots. They are usually laying on the floor and are knee length so she lays along them. Must keep her warm and cosy!!

Snoof
06-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Or maybe she wants to make sure you'll have preheated boots, Donna... ;)

CathyW
06-05-2006, 09:31 PM
mine if they can climb in my draws n sleep on my t-shirts :lol: and in the summer they drag a towel into the bath n sleep in there :lol: