PDA

View Full Version : Poster people required

Bengal Cat Rescue
29-04-2006, 06:52 PM
I am trying to do some publicity for the Bengal Cat Rescue to help us find more homes and am currently designing some flyers to go out to Vets, pet shops etc. If you could help by printing a few off and asking your local vets etc to put on up that would be great. We are scarily short of suitable homes and more cats are needing help daily.

If you can help please email me bengalcatrescue@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you a poster.

Fran
29-04-2006, 06:59 PM
I'd be happy to help although I am not sure I would be of much help living up in Yorkshire?

Bengal Cat Rescue
29-04-2006, 07:04 PM
Well I have a lady coming from Newcastle upon Tne tomorrow to meet a Bengal she is hoping to take home.

We rehome nationally, the potential home must be prepared to travel to Leicester or Wiltshire to meet a new family member though.

Fran
29-04-2006, 07:06 PM
How do you organise the home visits if prospective new owners are so very far away?

Jac
29-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Try putting an advert in your local free paper. You can even do it on line.
Ad trader is a good one. Good luck!!

Bengal Cat Rescue
29-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Yes thanks to the RSPCA and Cats Protection i can get homechecks done all over the country.

am doing some free ads now, most want money as we're seen as a business not private seller and I can't afford to do that.

Rosie
02-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Is there are reason why so many Bengals come into Rescue?

Bengal Babe
02-05-2006, 04:46 PM
I'd love to help and take some of your Bengal's - but my D'arcy is VERY dominant - He chases my DSH girl Tia and my spotty man Sebestian -

I just LOVE Bengal's - I think you need to be a certain sort of person to own one -as they are not normal - and I think people can't cope with their demanding purrsonality.

Bengal Cat Rescue
02-05-2006, 06:32 PM
To answer questions, we have 14 cats needing homes currently, and as its ever increasing I am looking for Area Co-Ordinators. As below

Bengal Cat Rescue has doubled in the number of unwanted Bengals we see comig through our doors. I need Co-Ordinators who will field phonecalls, arrange homechecks and arrange transport of cats to and from homes.

Ideally they will be able to foster short term while we organise homechecks of possible homes. To do this you will need a dog crate to fit in a bed, food, water and litter tray.

I need Co-Ordinators in:

London & Surrey
Kent and Sussex
Hertfordshire
Norfolk
North West (Liverpool/ Cheshire)
North East (Yorkshire/Tyne and Wear)
Scotland

People who need to home cats will be able to contact you directly to take them into foster and I will organise all homechecks and cover, Reading to South West, Midlands(with Debbie) and South Wales.

We also offer Behavioural Advice which will continue to come through Debbie and myself, so don't worry about that element.

If you can help out in anyway please pm or email me

Cats come in for a variety of reasons, emigration of owners is quite common. But 90% come in due to agression towards other cats. To foster you need a spare room to keep the cat seperate from any resident cats as well.