PDA

View Full Version : The Diva had a fight last night

Elaine
27-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Well when i say she had a fight, I really dont know what all happened but she certainly made lots of noise and wet herself:shock:
She was out in the back garden a little later than normal when i heard all the comotion on the stairs. I ran out and she was on the window ledge, had puffed herself up to 3 times her normal size and was growling like i never heard her growl before. The intuder ran past me so fast, I hardly caught a glimpse of him/her. It had ran up the stairs. I left Eva growling coz i sure as hell wasnt going to go near her in that state. I went upstairs and picked up the stranger, took him outside and let him/her go. By this point Eva had ran into the house and was really upset by the whole thing. I left her to calm down before giving her a prawn and her biscuits.
Now poor Bernie, who had nothing to do with any of this, is bearing the brunt of the Diva's nightmare.
Oh she also farted on the bed last night, so loudly that she woke me up:lol: Ofcourse she pretended to still be asleep. Such a lady.;)

Kazz
27-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Poor Eva and poor Bernie.:D

Mags
27-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Awww... must have been so frightening....

Elaine
27-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Poor me, I had to wash down the stairwell window of cat wee and the poor stranger cat must be deaf with the racket she made:lol:

She is ok, for a BIG puss, she is such a wuss. Graham says she is alot like me LOL, lets her mouth do the fighting LOL. Seriously though i am glad she is not a fighter but I wish she wasnt quite so much of a Diva. Having said that she was extra cuddly in bed last night.
As for poor Bernie, he just wants to play and chase and doesnt know why the Diva doesnt get it:? Then he goes and nips her on the tail and the hissy fits start all over again LOL

Moli
27-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Poor baby, she probably will stay inside for a few days now...

Elaine
27-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Poor baby, she probably will stay inside for a few days now...

Your kidding Moli. She couldnt wait to get out tonight when i got home from work. Scenting everything in her path and wouldnt come in for a prawn either:shock: I eventually had to take her in coz i spotted the stranger cat high on the boundary wall and didnt want another wailing match, so i scooped her up and took her in to play on the stairwell instead.
I maybe shouldnt have interfered like that but i am really struggling with her to tolerate Bernie. As soon as she does though, he can be her night in shinning armour and defender of the garden:lol:

candyshandy
27-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Rofl re her farting :lol: :lol: :lol:

'What? It wasn't me.....' :D

dandysmom
28-04-2006, 02:23 AM
Your kidding Moli. She couldnt wait to get out tonight when i got home from work. Scenting everything in her path and wouldnt come in for a prawn either:shock: I eventually had to take her in coz i spotted the stranger cat high on the boundary wall and didnt want another wailing match, so i scooped her up and took her in to play on the stairwell instead.
I maybe shouldnt have interfered like that but i am really struggling with her to tolerate Bernie. As soon as she does though, he can be her night in shinning armour and defender of the garden:lol:
I LOVE that expression "wailing match"!! That's exactly what Leia does & I never had exactly the right words to describe it,...thanks! LOL

Elaine
28-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Rofl re her farting :lol: :lol: :lol:

'What? It wasn't me.....' :D

Haha, I have been defending her Diva honour for ages now, saying,"Oh NO, My Diva doesnt fluff!" She's way to precious for all that LOL
Obviously the Diva can produce very loud raspberries, that wake me up in the night:lol: I think she lay there all embarrassed and pretending to be asleep. Bless her and her raspberry blowing botty.

Sweet
28-04-2006, 07:49 AM
Poor Diva

Poor Bernie

But I laughed at the fart bit LOL x

Snoof
28-04-2006, 10:45 AM
:lol: Once, twice, three tiiiiiiimes a lady... :lol:

Fran
28-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Sounds like a very frightening experience :(

Elaine
28-04-2006, 11:43 AM
I was certainly shaken by the whole thing so I can imagine how the poor Diva felt. She does seem very adamant to get out there and scent her territory though, maybe the whole thing will help her become more confident about Bernie. I can hope anyway.