PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the East Yorks or Stockport area?

Booktigger
27-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Just had a phone call off a lady - her grandma had to go into residential accomodation 4 weeks ago, and has left behind a dog and 2 cats. At the moment, family and neighbours are going in daily to feed etc, but it isn't ideal. None of the family are in a position to help due to other pets. They have tried rescues in the East Yorks area without any success, so the granddaughter is ringing ones in her area - I am the only one she has managed to speak to though. The cats are about 11-12, both neutered black and white males. There are no vet records, as they have always been really healthy, so not vaccinated either. she thinks that they might be able to be split up, but I am not sure on that - they might not seem fond of each other, but htey have lived together for years. She is willing to travel anywhere along hte M62 to get these two a home. If anyone can help, or know a rescue that might, please e-mail me.

emma_pen
11-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Do you have any info on the dog?

Booktigger
11-05-2006, 08:24 PM
No, but will drop her an e-mail tomorrow.

emma_pen
13-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Just because I just might be able to help if the dog needs somewhere to go.

Bodhi
13-05-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm in east yorks.. and currently not working (will be looking soon).

Afraid I don't drive, but if anything needs doing and they are near by, I am happy to help.

Where exactly are they?

Bodhi
13-05-2006, 11:02 PM
(I'm also a doggy person, so happy to help walk the dog etc)