PDA

View Full Version : Cat getting lighter, or am i getting stronger?

carternm31
27-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Sorry if this isn't in the right place, just thought i'd share this with you :D

Yesterday i picked Jaffa up for our evening cuddle and she felt SO light. So light in fact i was a bit worried (and so light i almost flung her up into the ceiling! :shock: ). I was thinking, maybe she is going out more now the puppy is here and getting excercise? maybe shes not eating? maybe she is ill? hmm a mystery...

Then it hit me. We pick the puppy up when she needs to go for a wee. and over the past 2 weeks she's had a serious growth spurt. when i was carrying her up the stairs yesterday i noticed she was getting heavy. So i think my 'muscles' have adapted to the dog, and thats why our origianally heavy cat is now as light as a feather :D Ha ha

Donna
27-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Sorry if this isn't in the right place, just thought i'd share this with you :D

Yesterday i picked Jaffa up for our evening cuddle and she felt SO light. So light in fact i was a bit worried (and so light i almost flung her up into the ceiling! :shock: ). I was thinking, maybe she is going out more now the puppy is here and getting excercise? maybe shes not eating? maybe she is ill? hmm a mystery...

Then it hit me. We pick the puppy up when she needs to go for a wee. and over the past 2 weeks she's had a serious growth spurt. when i was carrying her up the stairs yesterday i noticed she was getting heavy. So i think my 'muscles' have adapted to the dog, and thats why our origianally heavy cat is now as light as a feather :D Ha ha

One way to "lose" weight!!:-D

Hreow
27-04-2006, 05:42 PM
I've heard that "get a dog" is advised to lose weight, but perhaps not like that. :-)

pollysmum
29-04-2006, 04:32 PM
LOL i had visions of a cat swinging on the light fittings :D :D