PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant stray-update!

Luke
25-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Remember the tortie pregnant stray who adopted my aunt and family recentlly?
And remember how they didnt know what to do?
and remember how one of my aunts cat kept fighting with the tortie so they didnt think they could keep her on?
Well...aunts big white mog who had the issue with the stray has become scarily sweet too the stray..and well i just got off the phone with my aunt and have some news:
tortie went into labour about an hour and half ago and so far have 2 black kittens and two gingers..with signs there are more to come!
Pictures should be emailed this evening sometime...

Fran
25-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Did your aunt not manage to locate the owners Luke?

Hope all goes well with the kittens still to come...

Mags
25-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Looking forward to seeing the kittens....and mum...

Luke
25-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Did your aunt not manage to locate the owners Luke?

Hope all goes well with the kittens still to come...
They said basically the cat wasn't theres..and sherked all responsibilty for this cat being pregnant..we know it was their cat..me specifically as i remember when their daughter showed me the tortie when they got her at 8 weeks!
They are moving again now..and said they dont want anything to do with the cat that isnt their's (yes i know..exactly how they said it and it dont make sense!)

Hreow
25-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Sounds like the cat found a much better place. Some people.... :cat2

Booktigger
25-04-2006, 03:44 PM
The poor thing. AT least she has somewhere safe, and didnt have them outside.

Snoof
25-04-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm so glad to read your news, Luke! Let us know how the kittens fare, and see if... You know...

Pictures? :lol:

Luke
25-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Yes snoof i know..my aunt is gonna get her arsed kicked for not sending pics promptly...she did say she would email me when she could definatley see that labour had concluded and there were no more kittens to come..so i'm not sure whats occured so far leading to why no email or pics...i must admit the tortie was VERY big even for one at the stage she roughly was when i saw her...either she was carrying a few monsterous mogs..or shes expecting a big litter!

Luke
25-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Sounds like the cat found a much better place. Some people.... :cat2
Its ironic....they got her a 'similar' (cant remember exactly when they did) time to when we got Elsa...Elsa and the 'tortie' are similar ages and it just shows how two kittens who started off in new homes at a similar time can end up with total different lives to each other..

Donna
25-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Glad the cat has found a good place to have her babies. Hope she stays!