PDA

View Full Version : duvet changing ronnie n reggie style

CathyW
25-04-2006, 09:34 AM
strip bed n throw dirty stuff on floor. turn round remove cat from pile of clean ironed bedding.put sheet on bed after removing other cat from middle of the bed. straighten shhet and remove cat from sheet (again) insert quilt into cover go to place on the bed remove cat from bed. pick up quilt and notice other cat on the bed, think blow this so place quilt on top of cat, lump in middle of bed moves quickly, sits there giving me the evil eyes. smooth quilt out, remove other cat from dirty bedding on the floor. take out in a basket to kitchen, bearing in mind ronnie adores washing baskets. so carry cat with washing to kitchen, go back into bedroom find reggie sound asleep in the middle of bed. i then go into the kitchen make yet another coffee n collapse and have a breather. cats dont they make life easy :-D

Fran
25-04-2006, 10:02 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds just like my house BM!! :-D

Hreow
25-04-2006, 10:27 AM
But think of all the exercise you get cat-lifting! :-) They're absolute magic at being in the wrong place at the right time, are they not?

yola
25-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Hehe - thta conjours up a great picture and sounds SO familiar. Now just throw a toddler into that chaos and you get my bed-changing routine!!! :roll:

CathyW
25-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Hehe - thta conjours up a great picture and sounds SO familiar. Now just throw a toddler into that chaos and you get my bed-changing routine!!! :roll:not if i can help it :D got my grandson coming at the weekend, oh god that will be fun :shock: hes got abandoment issues, he hates it when anyone leaves the room he cries, even when the cats leave the room he cries, its gonna be a long day :lol:

Mags
25-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Been there, done that.....and got the cat! :-D Still makes good reading though!!! :lol:

Sweet
25-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Made me smile x

Donna
25-04-2006, 08:05 PM
So true, so true!

CathyW
25-04-2006, 08:25 PM
oh dear reggies sitting slap bang in front of the monitor now :D hes now wanting to kiss me bless him :D such a mummys boy LOL

Naomi
26-04-2006, 01:31 PM
That did make me smile. Made the mistake (once) of Moli being in the bedroom when I changed the bedding. Every time I go to change the bedding now I make sure Moli is out :D

CathyW
26-04-2006, 06:44 PM
That did make me smile. Made the mistake (once) of Moli being in the bedroom when I changed the bedding. Every time I go to change the bedding now I make sure Moli is out :Di try to shut them out but i get reggie scraping the door and ronnie being very vocal in telling me LET ME IN :cat13 hes very loud.