PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I'm sharing the lounge with?

Snoof
25-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Earlier tonight, Ninja appeared in the lounge (I'm home alone with my son, who's been in bed for hours) to beg for fussing and food. I fussed him and followed him into the conservatory to show him that there was food in his bowl from his untouched dinner :roll:

As I sat back down (I got a drink in the kitchen as well) he wandered in again. Didn't even look at me, jumped onto the other sofa (which is in front of the bay window) and started pawing at the curtain.

He got it open and slipped through. I can only assume (no way of telling!) he's on the windowsill now. I've just hit play on a tape I was about to watch (having spend nearly an hour waiting to see if he was going to freak out anytime soon :lol:) and not a peep from the peanut gallery behind the curtains.

I'm so very silly in that I'm still completely surprised when he does something new like this :lol:

dandysmom
25-04-2006, 02:50 AM
Not silly at all! That boy has flowered under your loving care...he obviously is beginning to feel really safe now...plese give him a big hug from across the Pond!!:D

dinahsmum
25-04-2006, 08:46 AM
A 'normal' cat??!! Shome mishtake shurely? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously - really pleased!

Fran
25-04-2006, 09:59 AM
What great news that he has come out of his shell so well :D Lovely boy Ninja!!

Snoof
25-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks everyone :-D
A 'normal' cat??!! Shome mishtake shurely? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yesh Mish Moneypenny :lol:

Donna
25-04-2006, 05:38 PM
He is home. He is totally relaxed now!

Moli
25-04-2006, 06:41 PM
|He has really settled, he sounds a very contented boy now!

Mags
25-04-2006, 06:48 PM
There will be no stopping him now!:D

Hreow
25-04-2006, 06:49 PM
He has, of course, changed into his alter ego of super-cat and is currently out saving the world and ridding it of evil birds. :-)
It's sooo nice when they feel comfortable enough with you to ignore you.

Sweet
25-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Awww lovely to hear x