PDA

View Full Version : OMG she is digging up his onions!!!!

EmmaG
23-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Well just caught Bronwyn next door digging like a crazy cat in next doors garden (mainly a vegetable garden, not very tidy though) and his onions are flying everywhere :roll: there was me shouting at her, luckily they don't seem to be about at the moment, decided the best thing to do was come indoors as she follows me everywhere :-D She is now in cleaning herself on my computer desk.

Luckily he doesn't mind the cats, although if he saw what she did he might change his mind!!! :roll:

Cat!!! who would have them!!!

Mags
23-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Ooops!!!:shock: :lol: Cats will be cats!!:lol:

CathyW
23-04-2006, 11:19 AM
i had a neighbour who hated cats, and my lot made it their misson in life to get past what ever obstical she put up and crap in her garden :roll: if she had made them welcom i doubt it if they would of done the biz there, i was gonna sprinle cat nip seeds in her garden b4 i left.:lol: i dont trust any one who dont like cats

yola
23-04-2006, 12:13 PM
BM - you're a bad girl ;) but one after my own heart!!

Emma - you paint a lovely picture of Bronwyn digging like a mad thing with onions scattering to the 4 winds. Just like something out of Tom and Jerry :shock:

We have a neighbour-but-one who hates cats (and old Polish boy). I caught him throwing stones at my Ferdy once . . . my Polish swear-word repertiore came in handy ;) I think it rather took him aback :-D and he hasn't done it since . . .

Donna
23-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Love the idea of Bronwyn digging like crazy with her paws!!!! Clever girl!!!!

Snoof
23-04-2006, 04:27 PM
:lol:

That sounds like something my son did... We were walking home from the shop, and went past the church's garden. There, blooming early, was the only flower on the entire street.

So my son picked it :oops:

Sweet
23-04-2006, 06:20 PM
I can just imagine onions flying everywhere! x