PDA

View Full Version : Don't like the fact...

Luke
21-04-2006, 09:20 PM
..that Elsa will be 10 months old on the 5th of may!!!

Mags
21-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Don't worry Luke, they get more lovable as they get older! ;)

Luke
21-04-2006, 09:23 PM
I know but i wanna keep the little baby with the ears that were to big for her head and her legs to thick for her body...i miss my odd-bod she allways looks so elegant and lady like nowdays..miss the rough and tumble lass!

Mags
21-04-2006, 09:25 PM
........as the saying goes.....she's grown from a duckling into a swan!!:D

Moli
21-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Thats the problem Luke, they grow so quickly...Casper is 10 months already!

Donna
21-04-2006, 09:27 PM
She is so beautiful Luke. Enjoy her, whatever age she is!!

Luke
21-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Its scary...seems like yesterday when she used to waddle around following the dogs..now she does her 'paris hillton' walk as it was labelled by a friend of mine...

dandysmom
21-04-2006, 09:32 PM
"Paris Hilton Walk"...I love that!!! She's a big girl now, bless her!!

Sweet
21-04-2006, 09:37 PM
I know the feeling Luke......

Violet may still be small in size....but will be 9 months on 14 May ! x

Snoof
21-04-2006, 10:49 PM
I know the feeling - although only from raising my son as I've only ever had two cats since they were kittens. All the others grew up, then decided to find me and live in my house :D

I prefer grown cats, too. I love kittens, but by the time they're grown they've developed their personalities and grown into the household so comfortably :smt049 I moan all the time that my son grows up too fast (he's nearly 4 :shock:) but I really love getting to watch the process as he develops his life and personality and views and love of trains... :roll: :lol:

bobbie3917
21-04-2006, 10:53 PM
10 months already wow that went fast
do you think she has much growing left to do Luke? MC dont stop till there about 3 do you think she will keep going?

and i know what you mean Minx was no bigger then my boys when i bought her home and now she is as big as Sacrlott and she is only just gone 6 months old :shock:

Luke
21-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Glad its not just me who thinks it goes to quick!
She seems to have slowed down growing now at the moment nat so who knows, she seems to favour the bsh side a bit more than the mc bar the ears!!!! But i'm not quite sure as her legs still aren't totally in proportion with her body:lol:

Fran
21-04-2006, 11:31 PM
I reckon she will not grow too much more now Luke. May fill out a little but will not put much more height on. It's a sad fact that they grow up. Claude and Clooney are over a year old now already :shock: They are so handsome and chic, but I do miss those little kittens that wrecked my house :-D

Hreow
22-04-2006, 12:19 AM
The kitten inside stays young for a long time, though. Don't know how many times I've been cat-sitting a cat that's "too old to play" and it's taken us five minutes flat to start a game of chase the napkin-on-a-string to the detriment of the order and sanity of the place. :-)

dandysmom
22-04-2006, 02:27 AM
Hreow, that sounds like a fun game: are you familiar with a cat toy called Kitty Tease? It's like a small fishing pole with a piece of denim on the end of a long piece of fishing line that you can romp them with...mine must be 10 years old now....have worn out gazillions of pieces of denim...save old jeans bottoms that I've cut off when they get ratty (have turned into cut-off shorts) & use them to make new tease strips...cats love it!! Pat Rover for me...I love Abys!

Hreow
22-04-2006, 07:51 AM
Sounds like a more durable version of mine. :-) I must remember your tip of the denim from old jeans - very good idea! The napkin is just an improvisation because people who don't think their cat is young enough to play, usually don't have any good toys. No point having toys when their cat "doesn't play". Most of them have just forgotten how much fun it is to play interactive games, their cats haven't. A ball on it's own can be dull, but anything that looks pounceable and is scurrying out of view... <tramples hindlegs for purchase> <BOUNCE>

Rover duly patted. I scritched his chin as well, hope you don't mind. :-)

dandysmom
22-04-2006, 08:59 PM
You can scritch his chin anytime for me !!! lol

CJK
23-04-2006, 09:31 AM
cant stop the ageing process. And if you do find a way let us all know!!!

Elaine
23-04-2006, 05:21 PM
She'll always be your little kitten;) I know Winston was my little kitten for 21 years, bless him xxx. And Eva is almost 2 and still we call her the kitten and she is massive:shock: