PDA

View Full Version : Princess Freya Cupcakes

CJK
21-04-2006, 02:54 PM
...is home and doing well.

vet said she making a super recovery.
She being kept quiet for a few days in my bedroom.
Is nicely sleeping in her huge wicker basket with fleece lining.
(and a heat pad on)

Think she missed me as much as i missed her, cos she purrs like a motorbike in a tunnnel when i go in to see her.

She a bit of a manicure too while she was there.
Vet nurse fell in love with her, said she beutifull, but i
bet they say that to all the cats.

I was so ebarrassed though, I didnt have enough money on me and i owe them a pound!!
Hate not having enough money though.

BUt she doing good. Sleeping a lot, but when deosnt she

I want to say a HUGE thanks to you all for
your messages and PM's of support and encourangement.
It has meant a huge amount to me,
and I was in tears reading through how you were
all saying how upset you were etc.
It's nice to know so many people can
extend a hand of friendship and support to a stranger.
(or should that just be support a strange woman)

Thank you all so much. Felt so desperate yesterday. things do
feel a weeny bit better today.
life goes on and time will make it all seem better.
We will be planting another rose bush in our garden soon,
for the three boys gone to rainbow bridge.
And will be getting a little plaque made to say "for Spencer, Alfie and Marley"

I'll be back really soon to knock you all over ( now that I
am a tigger lol)
Then you'll all be wishing I was quiet again!
:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:

Mags
21-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Great news that Princess is back home with you CJ and I'm pleased to hear she is recovering well.

Glad you are feeling a wee bit better today too....it must have all been a big shock for you yesterday. Take things easy for a while, things will get back to normal in their own time.....

Hugs to you and Princess......and the rest of your family... xx

Donna
21-04-2006, 04:48 PM
So pleased PF is home with you Cj. I am glad she is doing well today. And you are feeling a tiny bit better. Things will get settle down again soon and you and all your kitties can all help each other move on x

yola
21-04-2006, 05:22 PM
CJ - reading that PF is home is a huge relief - honestly!!! I'm certain things will be up and down for you for a few days until the emotions settle - keep your chin up - oh, and I think your memorial idea is a lovely one :-)

Snoof
21-04-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm so glad PF is back home and doing well. I, too, love the idea for the kittens' memorial - I'm sure it'll be gorgeous.

Give PF some scritchies for me, and take it easy yourself. You've had a lot to deal with :(

bobbie3917
21-04-2006, 06:32 PM
im glad that she is home and happy

dandysmom
21-04-2006, 07:52 PM
So glad she's home & purring!!! Take it easy for a few days; it has been dreadfully stressful for you both!! Love the idea of the kitten memorial!! I planted an azalea bush for Dandy when he died. HUGS!!!

Het
21-04-2006, 08:00 PM
aww CJ it must be such a relief to have her home, however sad things are.Take care of her...and yourself!!
xx Het

Hreow
21-04-2006, 08:07 PM
We wouldn't love you nearly as much if you weren't a strange woman. :-)
Glad she's back home and settled. Think you should follow the advice of all the nice ladies and have a rest. Enjoy the present and get your bearings and grounding back. No good trying to bounce with nothing underfoot. :grin:

Fran
21-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Oh Carly, I am so relieved to hear that PF is now home :D You have been through such an awful time :( Go and spend some quality time with PF relaxing and recovering together. {{{Hugs}}}

You are a very strong lady! Slightly mad but very strong ;) :-D

Moli
21-04-2006, 09:11 PM
So glad PF is home and recovering........

smudgley
21-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Glad PF is recovering well.
And great to have you back on line - we really missed you last night.

dandysmom
21-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Fran, aren't a lot of us here slightly mad...??!! One reason I love this site:-D

Mags
21-04-2006, 09:40 PM
I belong to the mad club too!:-D

Sweet
21-04-2006, 09:41 PM
CJ give PF a big hug from Me, Violet and Mau Mau x

Take care and hurry back x x x

Fran
21-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Fran, aren't a lot of us here slightly mad...??!! One reason I love this site:-D

:-D I think that's what makes this site so good DM ;)

Mags
21-04-2006, 09:49 PM
:-D I think that's what makes this site so good DM ;)
Remember the original 3 Muskateers Fran? ;)

Fran
21-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Remember the original 3 Muskateers Fran? ;)

How on earth could I forget Mags :-D

Moli
21-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Fran, aren't a lot of us here slightly mad...??!! One reason I love this site:-DI am afraid to say I belong to the mad club as well DM!!although there are some who are completely Doolally!

Kay
21-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Glad PF is doing well. I know how awful this has been for you from past experiences but I am sure the memorial well halp.

As for this mad site, I would rather belong to a mad site that cares deeply about each other than a sane one that doesn't give a damn.

Fran
21-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Glad PF is doing well. I know how awful this has been for you from past experiences but I am sure the memorial well halp.

As for this mad site, I would rather belong to a mad site that cares deeply about each other than a sane one that doesn't give a damn.

Very very true Kay ;)

Hreow
22-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Sanity's over-rated.

Booktigger
22-04-2006, 12:29 AM
I am so pleased to hear she is home and doing well, you have both had a tough week. And the memorial is a lovely idea.

dandysmom
22-04-2006, 02:17 AM
Amen, Kay! You can't believe the comfort this brought to me after losing Patches!! Don't mean to be maudlin, but it meant a lot !! As to the members, reminds me of the quotation about Lord Byron: "Mad, bad and dangerous to know"!! He he he!!:-D