PDA

View Full Version : Ok i think Elsa has just confirmed she thinks shes canine..

Luke
20-04-2006, 06:32 PM
as you know Elsa (almost 9 months-wow i know!) has been VERY close to both the terriers since being 3 months old, when she first came. Then when she got very ill she grew almost dependant on the dogs and still too this day she does quite panic if shes outside and the dogs aren't in eyeview..its quite sad in a way that she does have so many 'issues'..but still..
Anyway..well i think she actually does believe she's a dog..for the following reasons:
She has never once scratched the furniture..yet shes been known to chew chunks out of the tables and bed:shock:
she likes to squat and pee on the lawn with the dogs
she rarely bats her toys and prefers to fetch and retrieve them
she goes for the mail and has been known to swipe the postman through the letterbox:shock:
She was very slow in learning about jumping and climbing on things..she wasn't very feline mindedand then tonight the clincher..12 pages of science coursework...and she chewed (yes a cat and she chewed) them into tatters..it was like a massacre of paper!
So anyone else think she may be either
Confused by her upbringing of mainly canine
Mimicking everything Florrie did when Elsa was tiny (florrie being a mature'ish puppy at this time)
Or the other option-shes a bit of a retard?:lol: (i know-i'm mean but so would you if she had destroyed three hours of your hard work!

Sweet
20-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Pass Luke, but it made me smile - sorry LOL ! I can imagine what you said to her! x

Donna
20-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Poor Elsa!!!!

Hreow
20-04-2006, 09:02 PM
How about:
* Cat, and therefore prone to do surprising and contrary things just because?

My condolences on the loss of your coursework, and congratulations on a unique cat.
^ Rover's contribution. I'm sure it means something in cat - even if just "let's take the quickest way to the food-bowl to see if it has magically filled with goodies". Poor thing isn't even literate enough to type "42"...

CathyW
20-04-2006, 09:50 PM
oh well ive got a dog that thinks hes a cat :lol: