PDA

View Full Version : Burns Nutrition Complete Cat Food

Donna
19-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Just reporting in to say I have received two lots of samples for the Burns Nutrition Cat Food and have tried it out this evening....

Results of the cat food testing are in and are as follows:

Misty and Chloe both LOVE it. :p Ate what I put down all up (only a small amount). But later this evening I put down a few Whiskas biscuits as I will be using them up hopefully and they just turned their noses up!!

So think I can safely say that I will be switching to this food as I gradually wean them off the other collection of food I have got (been buying all sorts to encourage the eating!).;)

Fran
19-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Great news Donna!! Keep us posted :p

Mags
19-04-2006, 10:54 PM
That sounds very promising Donna.......

dinahsmum
20-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Glad they enjoy it.:)
Burns do an email service to answer any questions you might have on feeding your cats. Well, I say any - they declined to answer my question when I had a hedgehog visitation and asked if Burns was OK for them! :-D

Julie84
20-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Glad they enjoyed it!

:lol: DM, what are you like?! :lol: I should think Burns would be okay for hedgies though as they need quite a high protein diet. Wet food possibly better but as long as you offer a bowl of water as well, I think Burns would go down very well!

dinahsmum
20-04-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Julie
Yes the snortle-pigs liked Burns + water!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_11_6.gif

Julie84
20-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Yes the snortle-pigs liked Burns + water!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_11_6.gif

Aww, I'm very glad - pampered hedgies!! You didn't per chance catch any photos? :oops: :lol:

dinahsmum
20-04-2006, 12:45 PM
No - I only let them stay a day or two, then worried that they would get stranded in my garden, which is sort of enclosed/vaguely sunken, so I put them up on the bank and sent them on their way.:)

Booktigger
20-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Glad to hear that - the chicken one went down well here, but not the fish one - and I gave some to someone at work and her cat looked as if to say 'where is tea mum?'

Donna
20-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Glad they enjoy it.:)
Burns do an email service to answer any questions you might have on feeding your cats. Well, I say any - they declined to answer my question when I had a hedgehog visitation and asked if Burns was OK for them! :-D

Yes I noticed that DM. Did email them a few questions which they answered quite promotly and were very helpful, so all in all, I am pleased so far with it all :-D