PDA

View Full Version : What a thoughtful cat I've got!

Mags
16-04-2006, 11:32 AM
It's Easter Sunday and Cassie has just given me a pressie!!!
She has just brought a mouse in through the catflap and deposited it on the kitchen floor......alive:shock: I have left hubby in the kitchen trying to catch the poor little thing and I'm not going back in there til it's gone (yes, I am a coward where mice are concerned!!:roll:). It'll be a late lunch today if he doesn't hurry up!:roll::lol:

Poor Cassie is looking so confused...they just don't understand what big cowards some people are, do they?!:lol:

dinahsmum
16-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Easter treat Mags - you should be grateful!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_15_38.gif

Jeanette
16-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Aww Cassie sweetie:)

My mum's old cat, Misti, did that. She brought one upstairs once.. My mum got her in to the bathroom and closed the door. Misti spent 2 hours playing with the poor mouse before killing it:-(:shock:

EmmaG
16-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Mags be grateful it is only a mouse, Arthur once brought in a rather large rat, luckily it was dead, don't fancy trying to catch a rat :)

Kazz
16-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Poor you Mags. :) Do I miss those hunting days NO that is one reason I am pleased Cleo is too old to do something. Although her speciality was birds :( Oscar would get anything, mice, rats, birds, baby rabbits, crows, magpies, koi carp. Anything.:roll: Do I miss it NO way.

Mags
16-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Poor you Mags. :) Do I miss those hunting days NO that is one reason I am pleased Cleo is too old to do something. Although her speciality was birds :( Oscar would get anything, mice, rats, birds, baby rabbits, crows, magpies, koi carp. Anything.:roll: Do I miss it NO way. Although I hate her catching anything, I could cope with a bird.........It's just that those tiny mice run so fast and you don't know where they are going!!:shock:
http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/tiere/e030.gif

Donna
16-04-2006, 03:13 PM
All I ever get are squishy worms deposited on my dining room floor!!!

Snoof
16-04-2006, 04:56 PM
:lol: What a sweet, thoughtful gesture! :lol:

CathyW
16-04-2006, 07:41 PM
ahhhh sweet,
ive also got a thoughtfull cat, last night i was having a really nasty hot sweat, so i was laying on top of the bed (as u do) i finally nodded off laying on my side, woke up with reggie laying full strech out along my side, oh man was i hot :shock: but wasnt that nice of him he thought mummy was cold n wanted to warm her up. how he got up on me with out waking me.:-D

Fran
16-04-2006, 07:43 PM
:-D I can just imagine Mr Mags running frantically round the kitchen trying to catch it so that he could have his lunch :lol:

yola
16-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Hehe - she was bringing you her interpretation of Sunday Lunch Mags . . . ick - rather you (or your hubby) than me, thank goodness mine are too slow and too daft to catch anything!!!

Sweet
16-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Awwwwwww bless her x

dandysmom
16-04-2006, 09:15 PM
:-D I can just imagine Mr Mags running frantically round the kitchen trying to catch it so that he could have his lunch :lol:
Good one, Fran!! LOL

Moli
16-04-2006, 09:16 PM
OOH!!! Mags you coward, I catch the poor little things and put them back in the field....
Cassie was probably so proud of herself...

dandysmom
16-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Awww, bless her, she was giving you an Easter present!! The cat I grew up with always brought home his mice (dead) & lined them up on the porch steps...Mom used to say he was paying his rent!!:roll:

logoes
16-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Consider yourself lucky if it has only been one mouse. When we lived in Scotland and the late lamented Little Melba could get in through the bedroom window she was always bringing mice in, sometimes to let free, other times to crunch up under the bed, it's not nice being awakened to that noise She also bought in birds - alive - and several small rabbits - also alive. It is not much fun getting up in the wee small hours to catch and take outside yet another bird or rabbit. I have to admit that I used to leave the mice for my german pinscher bitch to cope with, she was very quick in dealing with the problem !! Logoes.