PDA

View Full Version : bulimic cat????

CathyW
14-04-2006, 08:26 AM
ronnies such a fat little wotnot,will eat n eat as much as he can then promptly throws is back up, such a waste of food.his brothers the opposite he will eat n eat but not put any weight on at all hes a right skinny cat. so ive got one bulimc cat and one anorexic cat :shock:

CJK
14-04-2006, 09:52 AM
oh poor babies!!!! Do you think Ronnie throws up cos he over indulges?
Hope it nothing more than that

dinahsmum
14-04-2006, 11:59 AM
I think I would try feeding them separately for a while.

CathyW
14-04-2006, 12:08 PM
think it is cause he a piggy :D eyes bigger than the belly, and its not possible to feed them seperatly, as we are in quite a small flat, with a dog that cant hunt out un-eaten cat food a mile off :lol: ill just have to try n fatten reggie up a bit, mind u they had quite a dust up today and reggie was the instigator to that one, was surprised.
they are now sleeping like good boys side by side.

emma_pen
14-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Cats don't suffer from bulimia. I would say he's either throwing up because he eats too much too quickly, or another medical reason. A good tip is to raise their food dish up a bit on a brick or similar, and if he eats too quickly you could try putting a ball in there to slow him down.

CathyW
14-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Cats don't suffer from bulimia. I would say he's either throwing up because he eats too much too quickly, or another medical reason. A good tip is to raise their food dish up a bit on a brick or similar, and if he eats too quickly you could try putting a ball in there to slow him down.ill try that many thanks for those ideas.