PDA

View Full Version : Why do I bother buying toys for the cats???

Booktigger
13-04-2006, 11:17 PM
I must have over 30 toys for the cats, I think I buy them cos I like them and hope the cats will. Tonight, Molly started playing with her tail (one of her favourite games) and then found the net rod thingy that I had put on the landing waiting to be put in the airing cupboard and thought that was a cool toy - tried to play with her with it and Tom thought it was a good toy too, sadly he got too close to Molly so she batted him, prob for taking over her toy!! It is amazing how many of their favourite toys aren't really toys, should start saving my money really.

Fran
13-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Absolutley agree with you on this one :) The favourite toys in this house are my daughter's hair bobbles :roll:

Snoof
13-04-2006, 11:30 PM
:lol: :roll: :lol:

Ninja is the only cat I've ever known who doesn't do this - now that he has toys, they're in different places every morning, he plays with them at night. I'm hoping when he realises that really, anything his humans own is his by default, he'll start playing with cheaper things :lol:

Jingly balls just disappear in this house :cat11 I'm starting to think he may have a habit... :cat33 :lol:

Donna
14-04-2006, 09:36 AM
The only cat toy my two play with are the fluffy tails on a rod!! Apart from that they like the plastic strips you tear off milk cartons (Chloe's favourite) and they pull the wooden beads off my blind to play with those!!

JemBob
14-04-2006, 09:48 AM
oscar just takes all the xmas balls :D he dont like anything else, he just looks at me as to say

your kidding right i wouldnt play with that if you gave me all the cat food in the world!

*rolls eyes* lol

Sweet
14-04-2006, 09:53 AM
My two play with toys, all the ball type ones end up under the sofas LOL x

Mags
14-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Cassie's favourite toy is a fishing rod thingy...........but she also likes to play with any dropped pen tops!!

Snoof
14-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Ninja likes anything that dangles or rolls. He's disappeared two jingly balls overnight :roll: :lol: and I've put a little felt bird with a bell on the doorhandle so he has something dangly while I'm asleep :lol:

Booktigger
14-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Tom isn't allowed fishing rod toys, as he just chews the string - he has broken a few of them now!!