PDA

View Full Version : Things they do that make your heart purr.

Snoof
13-04-2006, 07:31 PM
This is it, folks - time to show off :-) What do your cats do that gives you that feeling of wild joy?

I've just sat down in the kitchen with Ninja twice... Both times he rubbed against both my feet rather enthusiastically. Then he pushed the door to (there's a basin between the door and the jamb so it never shuts, but he headbumps the door and pushes it to :roll:) and for the first time didn't scarper :-D He stayed next to me until I got up, then wandered hopefully into the conservatory (he's forever trying to push dinnertime forward :lol:).

When I fed him after the second time, he'd upgraded his purr again - now it's the type that has just a little bit of voice in it - not just rattling but vocal rattling. I hope that makes sense :roll: :lol:

He was so overjoyed, he tried to headbump my hands while I was emptying the pouch, but kept headbumping the pouch instead :lol: and got his face covered in rabbit gravy :roll:

He also drooled all over my hand :-D

What do your cats do that makes you happy beyond measure?

Sweet
13-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Lovely story Snoof x

dandysmom
13-04-2006, 08:35 PM
What a touching story!!! Your love has worke miracles with tht little guy:D

Moli
13-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Really lovely he is begining to come round, all the hard work has paid off..Sounds like he is becoming a real snuggle puss!!

EmmaG
13-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Great story Snoof,

I think for me it is when Bronwyn demands attention from me, either by chattering to me or she will paw me, with Arthur it has got to be when I go to bed and he will lay beside me and REALLY push himself so he is close to me.

Fran
13-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Lovely story Snoof :D

Donna
13-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Love Misty's little grumbling noises in her throat when she is thinking, and Chloe when she rolls on her back and lets me stroke her tummy!

Great to hear Ninja improvement by the day!

Snoof
13-04-2006, 10:46 PM
I think for me it is when Bronwyn demands attention from me, either by chattering to me or she will paw me, with Arthur it has got to be when I go to bed and he will lay beside me and REALLY push himself so he is close to me.
I love it when cats ask for attention. It's just so sweet! Helps that Ninja's getting good at it, of course ;)
Bronwyn and Arthur sound darling :smt049

Love Misty's little grumbling noises in her throat when she is thinking, and Chloe when she rolls on her back and lets me stroke her tummy!
Awwwwwwww! I love cats because they're each and every one of them their own person :lol:

Thanks to everyone who commented on Ninja's progress. I'm so glad I never gave up on him, even during the many months where he only hid from everyone... He's just an awesome little guy, and I'm so happy we have him :-)

dandysmom
14-04-2006, 02:38 AM
Hugs to you & Ninja Stealth Cat from me, Patches & Leia!! Bless him:D