PDA

View Full Version : Brought a gazzebo - material type

Kazz
12-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Brought a gazzebo tonight :grin: ready for summer afternoons mornings, evening, nights.....I adore having breakfast/lunch/dinner outside, or playing cards as the evening moved in. :-) I have been known to put the speakers outside or the portable TV out there. :grin:
This one is 3m x4m and will stay down in the patio bit I did not want it to be massive and take over the whole patio :-) I want to use it almost a room, and leave room to be able to put the table and parasol up on the patio too. :-)
Karen

Kim
12-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Let's hope we get a good summer for you to enjoy it Kazz!

Mags
12-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Sounds nice Kazz......don't forget to tell us when the party is!!:-D

Kazz
12-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Let's hope we get a good summer for you to enjoy it Kazz!

Well its showerproof and I intend to enjoy it even if I have to put my coat and wellies on. And stage a sitin, thanks though.:-D

Moli
12-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Well its showerproof and I intend to enjoy it even if I have to put my coat and wellies on. And stage a sitin, thanks though.:-D:lol: :lol: :lol: Now! why do I believe that is exactly what you will do Kazz:lol: :lol:

Fran
12-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Sounds like a brilliant idea Kazz!!

dinahsmum
13-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Now all we need is the weather to enjoy it. Fingers crossed.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_6_15.gif

My OH bought a cheap one last year but it never got out of the box! :)

(Don't wan't to rain on your parade Kazz (or cast shade on your gazebo :) ) but our local TV forecaster referred to the cold spring and said that records show that in 20 of the last 25 years where spring had been cold, the summer had shown below average temperatures too. Herumph:? )

yola
13-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Oh DM, I wish you hadn't shared that information :( I was hoping for a blindingly hot summer!!

Kazz - that sounds like a lovely idea . . . look forward to pics when it's up and in use. Thing is, it doesn't matter if it's raining, as long as it's warm enough you can sit outside and use it!!

If I got one of those I'd have no sunshine left in my garden :shock:

Kazz
13-04-2006, 12:43 PM
I don't care what the weather forcast says I am going out and sitting under my gazzebo:D the idea is mostly because when the girls are out and about they have somewhere in th shade to settle and of course last year Cleo and Oscar took full advantage of the shade. :-D

Donna
13-04-2006, 12:58 PM
A good idea Kazz. Hope it works well for you and looking forward to the piccies, of course!!