PDA

View Full Version : oh no it the night time mayhem

CathyW
11-04-2006, 10:01 PM
ronnie n reggie are zooming around like a pair of wirling durbishes (sp?) reg has been attacking a bit of paper, and his tail and both of them have had my feet :lol: they really are a pair of looneys tunes :cat24 love em to bits :D

CJK
12-04-2006, 08:30 AM
isnt it funny how the cats seem to do this around dusk and dawn? I know Princess and Mr Darcy do.

It is sweet though, and fun tow atch

random
12-04-2006, 08:42 AM
I was talking to my friend on yahoo, (on the mic) and all of a sudden Kiara started bolting about the room like her bum was on fire, crashing everything about, then I realised she'd found her catnip mouse! :lol:

My friend said "she's had catnip hasn't she....?" :smt043 :smt043

Fran
12-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Mine have mad half hours like this too. Claude and Maud have been charging around like idiots this morning :roll: Think Maud has now exhausted herself and is relaxing with her babies again :-D Claude however, is wandering around aimlessly looking for more mischief :roll:

yola
12-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Darcy and Balie had a 'mental' session last night too!!! They were haring around chasing each other and yowling like banshees. I had to go around afterwards and collect all the huge clumps of fur that they'd shed :shock:

Fun to watch though . . . :-D