PDA

View Full Version : *Ding* round one

CathyW
08-04-2006, 08:48 AM
6 am this morning my 2 ronnie n reggie (apt names) decided to have a punch up on my bed while i was still in it :shock: they got depoisted out into the hallway, aparently reggie was stamping around making a heck of a noise flicking that tail like mad :lol:
they have done nothing but charge about since ive been up. ahhh bless them. the joys of owning a cat :D better go and feed them, (again):D

CJK
08-04-2006, 09:09 AM
Princess and Mr darcy do this EVERY morning, froma round 6 am to about 10am. They charge about, playing, attacking anything that moves, or doesnt (lol), and generally being skitty. then they start again about 8 pm, although princess has missed the last few days evening playtimes, been sleeping off the mornings burst i suspect.

It's great to watch them playing though isnt it! I love it, as long as they stay off me so I dont get scratched accidentally lol

great names they have BTW

Sweet
08-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Have I got this to look forward to then ? LOL x

CathyW
08-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Have I got this to look forward to then ? LOL x oh yes most certainly :D and when they attack your BARE feet :shock: that hurts :lol: but its fun to watch i must agree, but NOT at 6 am, reggie has been known to want fuss at 4 am :shock: stands on my chest and purrs loudly then proceeds to kiss me. hes a very loved up kitty :D
they where called ronnie n reggie cause when they where babies they where a pair of murdering thugs who killed anything that flew or crawled or scurried. in cluding a rabbit (not a pet one) i was really upset about that. oh and frogs are a favorite,
love em so much my boys :oops: they are now asleep like 2 little angels :-D

EmmaG
08-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Oh I get this at approx 5.38 every morning!!! lol

CathyW
08-04-2006, 10:20 AM
i normally put them in the hallway at night, let them play n generally cause mischeif n mayhem, and by about 2 am they are ready for some sleep so they come in with us, but last night went all back to front :roll: we had been out most of the day so all they did was sleep :D think i might go n jump all over the bed in a min and wake them up LOL bad mummy :lol:

Jac
08-04-2006, 03:51 PM
I had the same kind of thing for a while. C-Fur has taken to sleeping with Ceilidh now at night. It's so sweet. Purrdie sleeps with my son and Blue. BUT, they stil tear up and down the stairs at stupid O'Clock every now and again. Oh the joys.:lol:

CathyW
08-04-2006, 07:08 PM
dont cats thunder, they have little delicate looking paws which sound like a heard of elephants in a crazy charge :lol:

Donna
08-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Yes, why do cats sound like a herd of elephants stampeding up your stairs of a night???? Mine go mental first thing and last thing at night!!!

CathyW
09-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Yes, why do cats sound like a herd of elephants stampeding up your stairs of a night???? Mine go mental first thing and last thing at night!!!it conincides with the birds dawn chorus and their night time sing song :lol: