PDA

View Full Version : the sexiest guy on tv EVER

CJK
04-04-2006, 04:20 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/cjk231176/wp01.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/cjk231176/weatherly03.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/cjk231176/logan3.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/cjk231176/Jessica-Alba-Michael-Weatherly---Da.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/cjk231176/darkangel.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/cjk231176/darkangel2.jpg

In my humble opinion this guy ( Micheal weatherly AKA eyes only AKA Logan Cale)
is THE SEXIEST man on tv, ever in the history of men! lol

and I know there is at least one other person on this forum who knows who he is.
I just think he has a lovely smile, gorgeous eyes and very sexy voice.
So there, I am off men IRL but not off movie stars! :shock:

Now I wouldn't kick him outta bed for eating crisps!

Donna
04-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Never heard of him!!!!

Mags
04-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Who???????:D

Moli
04-04-2006, 06:11 PM
I have never heard of him either!!

yola
04-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Oh dear - me neither, don't have a clue who he is!!! There's a couple of pics of him there where he looks quite cute; however overall a bit to 'rugged' for me - so at least you won't have to fight me for him CJ ;) :-D ;)

candyshandy
04-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Very sexy - but no idea who he is :oops:

Donna
04-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Found this on internet, but it is all jibberish!!

History: Logan Cale is a man with a mission, which is to fix a broken world. He does this through the guise of Eyes Only, using anonymous cable hacks to expose corruption in post-Pulse Seattle. He is a person of great integrity and physical courage, often putting himself at risk to help others and to right the wrongs he sees around him. Logan has long been considered the "black sheep" of a wealthy family, who mostly look down on him. He appears to have been very close to his mother, but intimidated by his father. He was sailing his uncle's yacht when the Pulse hit. The yacht ran aground when the sat nav crashed.
Logan met Max when she attempted to steal his statue of the goddess Bast. At the time, he was making an Eyes Only cable hack. He used the security film from the building next door to track her down to Jam Pony. Logan confronted Max at her local hangout, Crash, to try and ascertain whether she was threat to him. When Max arrived home later, she found that he had left her the statue and went to see him again at his home. There he asked her to help him in getting Lauren and Sophy Braganza into protective custody in return for helping her find her "family.” There was an instant obvious chemistry between them, but Max, fearing for her personal safety, refused to help Logan.
Subsequently, Logan was shot in the back when he and his security team attempted to get Lauren into protective custody, and her daughter was kidnapped. As a result of the shooting, Logan became a paraplegic, which he never really accepted. He buried himself in his work to escape the less pleasant aspects of his life.
Following further surgery to remove a bullet fragment, Logan received a blood transfusion from Max, the end result of which was a temporary repair to his spine. Logan's body eventually rejected Max's blood cells and he ended up back in the wheelchair, which culminated in a near suicide attempt.
Logan was eventually given a broken ex-Department of Defence military exoskeleton, which, once repaired, enables him to walk. His family fortune was lost when he, as Eyes Only, exposed the fact that Cale Industries was testing a new design of hoverdrones to be used as assassination weapons. Since then, he has been finding cash for his "mission" by selling off various artworks.
When Max returned from Manticore, Logan was infected with a genetically targeted virus planted in her blood by Manticore, and he would have died if Max had not gotten the antigen from Manticore. Even with the virus still hanging over him, Logan is always there for Max, helping out whenever she needs it. He was infected with the virus a second time when he grabbed Max's arm and only survived through a blood transfusion from Joshua, another transgenic. This transfusion repaired his spinal cord again and allows him to walk.
Ames White tracked down Logan's apartment and destroyed his computer equipment just before the siege at Jam Pony. Logan was then forced to take up residence at Joshua/Sandeman's derelict house. When Max and the other transgenics were exposed and a hostage situation developed at Jam Pony, Logan came to help, initially supplying them with information on the situation from outside, and then joining the transgenics on the inside.
Logan was walled up in Terminal City with the transgenics, attempting to save them from ignominious deaths at the hands of the people of Seattle and White and his cult of familiars. Max foced him to leave Terminal City for his health. They haven't spoken much since then.
After he left Terminal City, Lydecker captures him. Six months later, Lydecker arranged for his release. After he was released, Logan went to Los Angeles to help his cousin Bitsy with Brittany, who now live there.

Mags
04-04-2006, 06:36 PM
:smt102 Thanks for that Donna but I'm none the wiser!! :-D

Moli
04-04-2006, 06:43 PM
:smt102 Thanks for that Donna but I'm none the wiser!! :-D:lol: :lol: :lol: Neither am I Mags!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mags
04-04-2006, 06:45 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Neither am I Mags!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you sat down watching DVD's all afternoon, you would know Moli!!!:lol:

Only joking CJ! :-D

CJK
04-04-2006, 08:04 PM
you better be joking lol
i only watch somany dvd's cos i dont watch the tv.

ok,
anybody heard of the series called Dark angel?

about a group of gentically engineered soldiers who escape as kids? well he is on that.

Must say I like the slightly rugged look, but not too much so.
BUt for some reason i jsut REALLY like this guy, and we can all dream huh!

Mags
04-04-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm afraid I don't know the series either CJ :(

Never mind....you enjoy your dreams!;):lol:

Moli
04-04-2006, 09:13 PM
you better be joking lol
i only watch somany dvd's cos i dont watch the tv.

ok,
anybody heard of the series called Dark angel?

about a group of gentically engineered soldiers who escape as kids? well he is on that.

Must say I like the slightly rugged look, but not too much so.
BUt for some reason i jsut REALLY like this guy, and we can all dream huh!Now!! I have watched Dark Angel...Now I know who you are talking about:roll: :lol:

Fran
04-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Don't know who he is and haven't watched the series either :? He doesn't do it for me CJ :( Bring on ROBBIE!!!

CJK
04-04-2006, 09:17 PM
lol.

" this is a streaming freedom video, this recording can not be traced, it cannot be stopped and it IS the only free voice left in the city"

lmao

oooooh he a sexy man!!!! FAR FAR FAR sexier thanmy hubby!

CJK
04-04-2006, 09:18 PM
now i like a cheeky chappie like robbie too, but this guy just does soemthing for me, can't really explain why.
Dream on cj.....

JemBob
05-04-2006, 11:23 AM
HAHA aint he just CJK isnt he just yummmm!

Donna
05-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Don't know who he is and haven't watched the series either :? He doesn't do it for me CJ :( Bring on ROBBIE!!!

You are behind me in the queue for Robbie Fran!!!! :-D :-D

CJK
05-04-2006, 04:20 PM

HE ONLY AVAILABLE COS I TURNED HIM DOWN LMAO!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fran
05-04-2006, 06:23 PM

Hope you got your boxing gloves handy Donna - you'll have to fight me for him :-D

Mags
05-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Hope you got your boxing gloves handy Donna - you'll have to fight me for him :-D Have you still got that video saved in your favourites Fran?? ;):-D:-D:-D

Donna
05-04-2006, 06:49 PM
I dont mind - he can kiss my bruises better!!!!!

Fran
05-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Have you still got that video saved in your favourites Fran?? ;):-D:-D:-D

What do you think Mags ;)

Mags
05-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Is that why you are up late some nights Fran? ;) :-D:-D:-D

Fran
05-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Is that why you are up late some nights Fran? ;) :-D:-D:-D

:lol: @ Mags!!