PDA

View Full Version : What are your cats doing right now?

Luke
02-04-2006, 03:15 PM
What are your cats doing right now?

At present, i have a heap of fur on the sofa! Both cats n both dogs all curled up together snoozing as we have another storm thrashing out here again! They've succeeded in taking up most of the sofa and have created a nest out of the pillows..its one of those 'awww' scenes :roll:

So what are your cats doing right now?

Booktigger
02-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Ginger is next door, where he spends most of his days! Pebbles is on my knee, Tom is on the bed next to the comp snoring, and I don't know where Molly is, she is prob downstairs.

Mags
02-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Cassie is sleeping.....as usual!:roll::lol:

random
02-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Tabs is at my dads, we had Sunday lunch there and she knows where the chicken is :roll:

Kiara is asleep on my knee, awwwwwww :smt007

CJK
02-04-2006, 03:22 PM
easy- sleeping!

actually twis is out,
oatmela is on HIS yellow fleecey stuff, princess is on ryans cabin bed and mr darcy is hiding somewhere

dinahsmum
02-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Erm, sleeping

logoes
02-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Fast asleep, she's had a tiring morning dozing on the window sill, occasionally raising her head to check it was still raining and not worth going out - Logoes

EmmaG
02-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Bronwyn is asleep in one of the other rooms and Arthur is with me sunning himself in the bedroom :)

Kazz
02-04-2006, 04:23 PM
All day Cleo has been surprise surprise sleeping but right now she is investigating a box - those hidden treasures people occasionaly bring into her house - obviously for no less a reason than for her to investigate, boxes are one of her main delights in the world. - I mean as a cat you have no idea what may be in one nothing may have been for 20 odd years but one day I swear she lives in hope of finding a "mouse" or something else equally enticing. :-D :-D :-D :-D

But this one has nothing in it now but an old ginger and white cat - who is considering going to sleep.:roll:

Donna
02-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Well Chloe is being really brave and stalking Pickle the rabbit from the great safe height of the dining room chairs, and Misty is probably asleep on the faux fur throw which is on my bed - she is getting to be a lazy mare!!!:D

CathyW
02-04-2006, 05:42 PM
ronnies asleep on a pair of my jeans (clean ones) and reggies having a wash and sitting on the arm of the chair next to me :D think hes been having a munch :D

Moli
02-04-2006, 06:04 PM
All mine a sound asleep in the dogs beds!!!

Het
02-04-2006, 06:12 PM
The Siamese Mafia are asleep in a heap on their beanbag upstairs in their boudoir...it has a heatpad underneath it so they are snug. Maxwell has finally given up complaining to me about the pouring rain and has gone up to join them.
William and Cleo are sitting on the hearth as there is a good big fire burning...so their mission at the moment seems to be to melt their brains.

However...its Sunday so its Tuna night (prawns for Cleo) so the minute they hear the cupboard door followed by the tin opener...they will all arrive in the kitchen pretty quickly!!!!!!!

Snoof
02-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Ninja's sitting in the conservatory, in his box, looking exhausted. He went out when it stopped raining for a bit and then had to leg it back inside when it started up again!

Sweet
02-04-2006, 06:32 PM
We have been out since late morning, so just let Violet out....but I expect she went asleep as soon as we went out! x

dandysmom
02-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Leia is on the screened porch bird-watching ( I just filled the feeder) and Patches is snoozing in the sun in "her" armchair.

janey83
02-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Tigger is lying on the top of the landing so someone is bound to trip over him.:roll:

emma_pen
03-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Riley is sleeping on top of the computer monitor.
Mackenzie is sleeping at the top of his tower.
Theo is sleeping with my dog Elliot.
Finn is AWOL

I love sleepy pets!

JemBob
03-04-2006, 04:28 PM
sitting on the window still in the sun light lol and looking at me as to say can i go out........hate to tell him no, but will let him out in the garden with me for a bit later

yola
03-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Fifi is sat on the jardineire thingy by the back door looking hopefully out of the door.

Darcy is washing his face behind me, I know as soon as I get up he'll be under my feet also gagging to get out of the door.

Balie is nowhere to be seen, and probably skulking up on the 2nd floor somewhere keeping well out of Dominik's way!

Snoof
03-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Currently, Ninja's pillow and blanket need a wash. Desperately. I've bought some replacements so he won't have to go without while they dry.

Of course that means that right now, Ninja's in his box, ready to look at me as though I'm insane when I come in saying, "Ninja, don't you fancy going out perchance, and getting off the items I'd really like to throw into the washing machine?" because I won't just take them out from under him :lol:

Damned psychic felines!

janey83
03-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Tigger has just bit me! coz i was brushing him! so now he is in fron of the fire!

Donna
03-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Misty is curled up as close to the fire as she can get.

EmmaG
03-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Bronwyn is looking out of the window watching the birds and Arthur is sitting on the chair in the living room

candyshandy
03-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Fabian is curled up in the cat carrier, Sol has just come downstairs and is taking up residence on the hammock. Foofoo has just had a good comb and is snuggled next to me having a tummy tickle :D

Donna
03-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Chloe has now taken top spot in front of the fire!!

tad
03-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Switch is curled up on his beanbag cushion I made him, right under the radiator (looking extra cute as always). ;)