PDA

View Full Version : Gardeners' World - new series

dinahsmum
31-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Starts tonight 8pm BBC2 (apparently - I remember posting before and the prog was a repeat! :roll: ). The preview says that Monty is going to take us on a tour of Berryfields and there is an overview of the wooded flower glade, or something :roll:

EmmaG
31-03-2006, 03:44 PM
About time!!! I just hope this isn't the same footage as the DVD on the gardeners world magazine I purchased recently lol

Kazz
31-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Asters on now I must get some more Asters especially for the front. :D

dinahsmum
31-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Asters on now I must get some more Asters especially for the front. :D
Yes - they're good value!
Didn't they all look perished on the programme? Spring is soooo late :(

EmmaG
31-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Well I enjoyed the short bit about the veggie garden :) hmmm grasses seem like hard work!!! lol

Kazz
31-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Yes they all did look cold and I thought grasses looked hard work:roll: thats why I don't have them.

But I will be out this weekend splitting some perrenials.:) as long as its not to bad but they need to be split sooner rather than later I think as that nice lady on the programme speaking to Monty Don said "SPring will just appear and everything will telescope and she's staying up to watch it" I think thats right it will just be there.:) So I have to get out there.:roll: And just tomention all my new trees have buds on them :-D

Mags
31-03-2006, 09:20 PM
My new acer has buds on it too!!:D

dinahsmum
31-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Yes they all did look cold and I thought grasses looked hard work:roll: thats why I don't have them.

But I will be out this weekend splitting some perrenials.:) as long as its not to bad but they need to be split sooner rather than later I think as that nice lady on the programme speaking to Monty Don said "SPring will just appear and everything will telescope and she's staying up to watch it" I think thats right it will just be there.:) So I have to get out there.:roll: And just tomention all my new trees have buds on them :-D
Carol, with the orange hair? I love her; she is soooo enthusiastic! And I agree with her about Spring.

EmmaG
31-03-2006, 09:22 PM
Yes I prefer her to that Susan that was on there...

Moli
31-03-2006, 09:23 PM
My new acer has buds on it too!!:DYou are lucky Mags, mine is just two sticks!!!:roll: :roll:

Mags
31-03-2006, 09:28 PM
You are lucky Mags, mine is just two sticks!!!:roll: :roll:
Mine still looks like sticks even though it has about 6 buds now!! :lol: