PDA

View Full Version : I opened up the cat flap for India

logoes
30-03-2006, 09:53 PM
We have been letting India out, under supervision, for the last few days but today I finally unlocked the cat flap and hoped for the best. I kept busy round the house - no watching the door - and when I did look round the house for her there was no sign of India. I resisted the temptation to go out and look for her or start calling her and waited.

I needed several stiff drinks while I waited but I needn't have worried, in she came shouting at the top of her voice that she had been out in the big wide world and was starving, how about food.

That, I think, is the final answer to whether she has decided we are her people. We have been accepted, our house is now hers. I feel like shouting it to all the World. HOOOOOORAY, she's here to stay. Logoes.

Mags
30-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Brilliant Logoes.....glad it all went well!

dandysmom
30-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Whoop-de -doo, that's great news, Logoes!!Will PM later,

Fran
30-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Brilliant news Logoes!! :D

Moli
30-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Thats brilliant! she know where she belongs!!

Sweet
30-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Great news x

dinahsmum
31-03-2006, 09:03 AM
That's great news!
Cats aren't stupid (far from it!) - she's lost a home before, so she'll make sure she won't lose you :)

Naomi
31-03-2006, 09:13 AM
That's fantastic news!!!

I was a nervous wreck when I let Moli out on her own for the first time. She came home and sat on the kitchen windowsill wanting to come in for tea lol

Snoof
31-03-2006, 01:21 PM
Brilliant news! "Luckily" for me, Ninja escaped through a bathroom window, so by the time I knew he'd been out he was back (he escaped late at night, but since he was always hiding we didn't know yet :lol:) and had found the hole in the wall he now uses to go out and come in. We'll finally have an actual catflap soon :-)

So glad India came back ok, it is hard the first time, isn't it?

Donna
31-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Glad things are going well!!