PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

MBll
27-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Can some one have a look at these cats & tell me if the feamle is persian & male is cross bengal as states on the site ...as to me they are nothing like it?

Funny, Happy and Healthy Kittens (http://www.computer-order.com/cats/mum.html)

Luke
27-03-2006, 04:21 PM
I would say mum is definatley a persian (possibly exotic variant) and dad seems to have very bengal like charcteristics....

MBll
27-03-2006, 04:30 PM
I would say mum is definatley a persian (possibly exotic variant) and dad seems to have very bengal like charcteristics....

Mmmm must be my eyes not work today cos they dont look like it to me lol There asking £70 for the kittens :roll:

Sweet
27-03-2006, 04:33 PM
The site keeps locking on me :( so I cannot help hopefully someone can x

Donna
27-03-2006, 04:39 PM
I am terrible working out breeds. Sorry.

CJK
27-03-2006, 04:59 PM
mum could possibly be a calico or tortie persian, but looks more like a cross breed moggie. dad doesnt look anything special to me, no offense as he a nice cat. But he could be a cross bengal.
Kittens don't look anything special, but are none the less very cute. Basically i think theyre moggies, dad is def a cross or moggie and mum is possibly.

Emm
27-03-2006, 05:16 PM
I looked at them and I find it hard to see persian in the mum apart from her coat being slightly long and I definately don't see Bengal in the dad - but I think they look very beautiful regardless :D

yola
27-03-2006, 05:22 PM
I can't see much persian in the Mum . . . there is one shot where she's got her head down a bit and it makes her look slightly persian-featured, but in the other shot she's just a pretty (but pretty ordinary) tortie.

I'm not an expert on Bengals, but Dad just looks like a rather handsome tabby and white.

Sorry not to be more positive :(

candyshandy
27-03-2006, 07:37 PM
I can't see much persian in the Mum . . . there is one shot where she's got her head down a bit and it makes her look slightly persian-featured, but in the other shot she's just a pretty (but pretty ordinary) tortie.

I'm not an expert on Bengals, but Dad just looks like a rather handsome tabby and white.

Sorry not to be more positive :(

Exactly what I thought - sorry:?

Fran
27-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Difficult to say really. My gut instinct is maybe not exactly as described ;)

Snoof
27-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Given they'll be moggies either way, does it really matter?

smudgley
27-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Can some one have a look at these cats & tell me if the feamle is persian & male is cross bengal as states on the site ...as to me they are nothing like it?

Funny, Happy and Healthy Kittens (http://www.computer-order.com/cats/mum.html)

In my opinion - NO & NO :)

Luke
28-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Just twon things...mum could also be an open faced persian ( have been looking through the net)
and 2 what does it matter as long as the kittens go too homes where they will be loved?:?

Rosie
28-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Bless, the babies look like moggies to me.