PDA

View Full Version : Scary moment

Naomi
27-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Yep Moli did it again........

Thought we'd lost her. We went out yesterday to my in-laws for lunch and Moli was outside. We came home but no sign of her (normally she comes running up to us and is the first in through the door :roll )

I called her for her to have her supper but no sign...I was really starting to panic as nobody had seen her since about 11ish yesterday morning :shock:

I called her again this morning but still no sign of her which is really unusual. Told OH that she still wasn't back but he said not to worry and he'll have a look in one of the cars and the shed just incase.

OH went out and next thing I could hear the tinkle, tinkle of her bell.......
Hubby had only accidentally shut her in one of the cars!!!! He'd had the car open whilst having a look at a customers van and she'd jumped into the car without him noticing!

We had a good giggle about it and Moli was nice and dry and warm if nothing else :lol:

dinahsmum
27-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Aaaaargh! :shock:
Smack your OH and cuddle the kitten!

yola
27-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Best check the car for little puddles or 'pressies' . . . ;)

Seriously - glad Moli's OK :)

Julie84
27-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Oh gosh, you must have been sick with worry. Silly hubby, what must Moli have thought! (And definitely a good idea to check for anything she might have left behind - I wouldn't be able to hold it for that long! :oops: ) Glad she is safe and sound. :)

Naomi
27-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Think I'll leave the checking of the car for hubby as it was his fault :lol:

Moli's fine, purring away happily and running up and down the stairs like an idiot :D

yola
27-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Think I'll leave the checking of the car for hubby as it was his fault :lol:

Good thinking Nae . . . ;)

Julie84
27-03-2006, 11:06 AM
Good thinking Nae . . . ;)

Very good thinking! :lol:

Snoof
27-03-2006, 11:42 AM
:shock:

I'm so glad she's safe and sound! I think your other half owes someone some yummy treats :lol:

Fran
27-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Glad she is safe and sound :D Aren't they such a worry :roll:

Mags
27-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Glad Moli was safe Nae! I bet your hubby was looking a bit sheepish after that!:lol:

Donna
27-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Glad Moli is safe Nae.

Sweet
27-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Glad to hear Moli is safe x

CathyW
27-03-2006, 08:51 PM
my reggie used to love climbing in the car if we where doing something to it, one day my neighbours mum was pulling away and let out a yell. she had looked in her rear veiw mirror and reggie was sitting on the parcel shelf just looking at her :shock: lickle monkey had climbed in when she was unloading the car :lol:

Naomi
28-03-2006, 03:16 PM
:lol: @ boys mum

Hubby gave Mol's an extra cuddle last night, normally he doesn't like her sitting on his lap or on the furniture but last night he allowed her up on his lap, gave her a stroke and a cuddle, then Mol's jumped off the settee and went to sleep under the chair :lol: